2.

✨Erik✨

It was the next day and Y/N was still kind of upset with the situation but we had things to be done today so she wasn't really tripping.

I was going out with sterling to pick out suits for tori and his wedding while Y/N was out looking for dresses.

We still wasn't ready for Jamaria to be exposed to the world so my mother was going to watch her until we were done.

I turned on the TV to see Y/N's aunt on the TV. I started listening to see what she was talking about and it was basically clout chasing telling lies on Y/N's name the only thing she was telling the truth about was Y/N hitting on her yesterday.

"Still to this day she won't help her family out, not even me and I raised her, took her in when her mother died" she started off as Y/N walked in the room dressed

with Jamaria in her arms smiling and talking to her. I looked at her "what's wrong?" She asked dropping her smile as I pointed to the screen. She looked at the screen and listened.

"She never offered to help pay for a bill with her new found fame and she knows I have a doctor bill I need to pay off and yet she does not help me" we heard from the screen as Y/N rolled her eyes turning the TV off.

"Now she messing with my money" Y/N stated "just ignore it" I stated rubbing her back as she sighed "she's mad she can't live the life you're living" I said as Y/N laid Jamaria in her bassinet and walked over to me as I embraced her.

She placed her forehead on my chest sniffling as I rubbed her back. "This is all apart of fame" I said as she cried "I ain't do anything to her besides try and move on with my life without her and her negativity now there's a problem" she said.

"Don't answer to her, keep doing you and let her be upset just as long as you are happy, you can't please everyone." I explained as she nodded.

"Besides it's all for clout anyway you know we don't say anything or let the world our business so she's going to tell them lies to gain her 15 minutes of fame" i said.

"Let's go drop jay off we'll handle this later" she said as we finished getting ourselves together.

Y/N slipped on a ripped white jean jacket and grabbed Jamaria's diaper bag

Y/N slipped on a ripped white jean jacket and grabbed Jamaria's diaper bag. I made sure Jamaria was covered and her face was covered in her car seat then we walked outside to the car and we heard reporters at the gate snapping pictures and yelling our names but we ignored them.

Once I placed Jamaria in the car securely, I then got in the drivers seat starting the car up as Y/N got in the passengers side.

I backed out and drove to my mothers house as Y/N was on her phone quiet. "You straight?" I asked " I told you don't worry about it" I added as I looked at her ball up her fists.

" she leaked a picture of Jamaria" Y/N said and pinched the bridge of her nose. "There's a reason why I ain't share a picture , everybody knew that and I'm sure my grandmother told my aunt to not share a picture" Y/N stated as I pulled up in front of my mothers house.

" I don't even want to go out no more" she said as tears came from her eyes. A vain popped from the side of my head as I grew angry. Y/N and I phone started ringing I answered it hearing sterlings voice.

"Have you two been on social media?!" He asked "yeah Y/N and I won't be abled to make it today" I stated "yeah we know where y'all at now?" He asked "my moms you coming?" I asked "yeah We'll be there in a minute" he said as I hung up.

"She made sure to cover the babies face with an emoji though" she said pissed "I don't give a fuck jamaria is our daughter not hers if nobody else was given permission to share any pictures of jamari what gave her the right too?!" I asked.

"To get back at me and you according to TMZ she's trying to get a decent amount to sell the actual picture of Jamaria to reporters" Y/N stated.

"She must of forgot I'm from the hood"
Y/N said before getting out the car.
I took Jamaria in as we rung the doorbell.

Tara, my five year old niece answered the door. "Hey auntie , hey uncle Erik" she said smiling at us as we smiled and Y/N picked her up " Hey Princess" I said kissing her head and we walked in.

"MA!" I yelled " IN THE KITCHEN!" She shouted back. "Yo what's going on?!" Jasmine asked coming up to us. "My aunt is being petty" Y/N stated as we all sat down in the room.

I took Jamaria out as my mother walked in with Will "What's going on?" She asked as Y/N shook her head "my aunt she's mad because I want nothing to do with her, she has a problem with me being with Erik me having a baby by him and me being engaged to him." She started off.

"She's mad because I'm successful at what I do and mainly mad because I'm not listening to her" she explained as tears came from her eyes. "Nah let's go fuck this heffa up" jasmine said as I agreed.

"No this is where you two think smart not using street smarts , get you two a lawyer" she stated.

"That's not going to work" Y/N said shaking her head "why?" Will asked "I think she got some type of records on Erik I have them too but she's mainly aiming for Him, I don't know where she got them from but I think she got some" she stated.

"What you mean? You got legal issues too?" Jasmine asked as I nodded some "in a way but mines is not as bad as Erik's" she stated as my mouth hung open "really?" I stated as she giggled and I chuckled.

"I'll take care of you two records but in the meantime stay off of social media don't bring anything to it be careful in who talk show or radio station you two go onto because people are messy and like the drama, you two end this shit" she stated as she got on the phone and the doorbell rung.

I got up opening the door to sterling and Tori. "Y'all straight?" Sterling asked as we dapped up and tori hugged me...