38.

✨Y/N✨

Erik grabbed my neck and brought my face close to his. "Watch who the hell you talking remember who the hell I am, I let you slide with some shit because it was cute now you getting carried away." He stated and took his hands from around my neck.

"Hmph could've fooled me i thought you thought it was sexy when I talked my shit now you mad because I going in on your ass" I started off.

"Cutting your hair because another bitch liked it, that's why your beard ain't going to grow back" I simply said as he just nodded slowly and pulled off.

We made it to the palace and took bags of Jamaria's new clothes up stairs to our room. I wanted to go out to the club or something because I have anger trying to build up and what better way to get rid of it then to go throw this ass back on tori and jasmine then have some drinks.

I texted Tori seeing if she wanted to go out and she wanted to go along with jasmine. I pulled out something cute as Erik watched me.

"Where you going?" He asked "to Hell if I don't pray" I stated before going in the bathroom as he followed.

I took off my shirt along with pants as he eyed me down. "What do you want?" I asked placing my hair in a low bun then took off my underwear getting in the shower.

"Where you about to go?" He asked as I started humming and ignoring him. He opened the shower door as I looked at him then continued washing myself.

He smacked his lips and stormed out. After my shower I got out drying off and placing my black silk robe on. I brushed my teeth then begun pressing out my inches as it reached my butt. once done I laid my edges down then sprayed my hair with some sheen oil. Then I begun doing my makeup.

I was placing on my finishing touches by placing on my lashes and highlighter. I looked at myself and smirked. "I'm about to make him madddd" I dragged out laughing to myself. I placed some lip gloss on my lips then the door swung open.

I looked at him and as he walked in with a different outfit on and smelling nice.

I sprayed setting spray on my face as he just looked at me from the corner of his eyes

I walked out the bathroom turning the light out on purpose. I started lotioning up and making myself smell good. I placed on my outfit

I placed on a necklace Erik gave me then sprayed myself with some perfume

I placed on a necklace Erik gave me then sprayed myself with some perfume. "You need to tone it down" Erik simply stated walking pass me out the room as I rolled my eyes.

I went downstairs meeting the girls outside along with Erik and sterling? I smacked my lips as I got in the car with the girls.

"Are we all going to the same club?" I asked "yeah what's the problem?" Tori asked as I huffed and rolled my eyes.

She started following them and we finally made it to one of the clubs Tori and I used to go back when we were here and single.

We walked in as they were playing "since 6ix" by key glock. Sterling paid for a VIP section but I went straight to the bar feeling a pair of eyes on me.

I turned seeing a dude starring at me but I just wanted to get a drink. He started to walk towards me as I hurried and grabbed my drink but I was too late.

As I got up he grabbed my arm "Hey where you going beautiful" he stated "back to my section" I stated trying to get away.

"Your section can I come join?" He asked stepping closer but I moved back some still in his grasp.

"No my fiancé is waiting for me" I said flashing my ring some. "I know exactly who you are Y/N you're pretty big out here, you should've came with better protection." He said smirking and holding onto me tighter.

"My fiancé is crazy as fuck I wouldn't do this if I were you" I stated. "Maybe he wouldn't let you come out here with no protection knowing who you are" he said biting his lip then I felt a presence behind me.

"Get your hands off of her before I move them myself" I heard Erik say as the man moved his hands fast from me.

"Now leave my girl alone" he stated as the man turned away fast and walked away. "That why I told you to tone that shit down" Erik stated as we walked to the VIP section.

"I had everything under control" I said drinking from my drink as he shook his head. "Aight I won't say nothing no more then" he simply said drinking his drink as I rolled my eyes and started dancing with jasmine and Tori.

After two cups I started getting tipsy and knew I needed to stop drinking. This girl started talking to Erik, I watched him shake his head then she started trying to dance on him but he wasn't with the bull shit.

"You seeing this?" Tori asked as I nodded and walked to them. I moved the girl out the way then pushed him on the couch and climbed on top of him giving him a dance.

I started grinding slowly to "Or Nah" making him smirk. I turned and placed my hands on his knees poking out my but rubbing it slowly on his member. I started flipping my hair slowly as I looked back at him seductively.

I turned back facing him as I felt up his shirt then kissed his neck. "Do I need to take you back?" He asked unzipping my dress some as I smirked.

"Do what you got to do" I said as he smirked then picked me up "see you all later she's drunk and needs to go home" Erik stated before taking me out the club and putting me in the car.

"Damn we wasn't even in there for a good two hours" he stated as I giggled. He got in the drivers seat as I smiled at him innocently then started kissing on his neck.

"I'm trying to drive" he stated as i kept kissing his neck. "Babyyyy!!" I whined as he tried pushing me off.

I smackedmy lips and started lifting my dress up. "The fuck is wrong with you?" He asked as I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes. Rolling the window down some and slid off my dress.

"I just want some dick and for you to nut inside of me but you making it hard always want to argue and shit" I said rolling my eyes as I was cooling off some.

"Keep talking your shit Y/N" Erik said in a warning tone gripping the steering wheel.

"Or what?, what the fuck is going to happen?" I asked...