25.

✨Erik✨

Y/N was discharged from the hospital and we've been home ever since. I made sure she stayed in the bed all day and not worrying about anything but her medicine.

Y/N was cuddled in bed while scrolling on her phone. I sat by her as she turned her whole entire body and looked at me.

"What?" I asked "damn I can't look at you?" She asked as I chuckled and kissed her. " why are you so hostile?" I asked as she giggled.

"There's a video of me leaving the house in the ambulance now everyone on Twitter is freaking out some talking about the Illuminati being involved it's just a lot" she explained giggling some and holding her head.

"You straight?" I asked worried "yeah baby, chill, it's just a headache coming on" she stated.

"Oh it's time to take that acetaminophen for your headaches anyway" I said getting up going to her medicines and getting a pill and her water bottle from the side of the bed.

"Erik" She said giggling and taking the pill and water from me. "I'm just trying to make you feel comfortable and I'm trying to get you right" I stated making her smile.

I laid my head on her stomach as she placed her hand on my head. She rubbed my head and my face softly as I kissed her stomach.

She giggled "Jamaria's sleep?" She asked "yeah what you trying to do?" I asked as she smiled "i feel like cracking on that picture again but we not about to get into that" she said laughing as I chuckled.

"What you looking at at?" I asked as she was scrolling on her phone "letting everyone know I'm okay, people think I'm dead" she stated laughing.

"Oh and i looked at some houses too" she said showing me some. "Where you thinking about living?" I asked "somewhere that's closed off security and other celebrities so we don't feel like we do now with random people coming to our gate" she started off.

"Bel-air or Calabasas" she stated as I looked at her "bel-air?" I asked as she nodded "you must think we rolling in money?" I asked with a smirked as she giggled.

"stop being cheap you know we got it, I just want Jamaria and the rest of our kids in a safe environment and grow up in a nice home, where I can get them a little playground and they got their pool to have parties" she explained smiling.

"Yeah i want to give them everything we didn't have" I started off while looking at the houses.

"But what the hell is the prices?!" I asked as she giggled.

"This one is $930,00" she said "this is small it looks like something we're in now" I said as she agreed and nodded

"Then there's this one for $4 million" she stated.