28.

✨Y/N✨

My hair was being curled as I was watching Erik get his hair cut. "You excited for tonight?" I asked as he shrugged.

"Im not worried if I win or not at the end of the day I'm still getting paid" he stated.
"You know damn well you happy so stop trying to be tough" I said as he cracked a smile.

My hair was being styled into a nice low bun. I watched as Erik was finished with his hair and started getting dressed in what his stylist bought for him to wear.

"But you better be on your best behavior you know Ricky is going to be there" I said  as the makeup artist placed some lipstick on my lips.

"Okay and I'm prepared I got a little something for his ass in the trunk he decide to step to me" Erik stated placing his buttoned down black shirt.

"Lord just pay attention to the awards you getting tonight" I said as he chuckled
" You the only one that's worrying" Erik stated as I smiled.

"Besides I don't think I'm getting any awards tonight" he said as I smacked my lips. "If you say so, you need to hurry up and get dressed" I stated as he tried to buck at me.

"Erik don't get fucked up" I said as he chuckled putting on his suit jacket. "By who?" He asked smiling showing his pearly whites and I tried to be mad but he is so fine.

"By who Y/N?" He asked smiling and buttoning his suit jacket and they let me out the chair to get dressed

"By me the fuck" I said lowly "what you say?" He asked putting on his watch. "By me nigga you can't hear?" I said lowly while opening a pair of gold drop diamond earrings.

I felt Erik wrap his arms around my waist.
"Keep talking your shit" he reappeared into my neck while tickling me as I laughed.

"Stop you going to mess up my makeup and hair" I whined as he chuckled holding me tight in the same position to where I couldn't move.

"Stoppppp" I whined laughing. "What's the magic word?" He asked as I laughed "I'm going to make will make your training hell" I stated as he tightened his arms around me as I laughed harder.

"That's fine and I will finally go on Live and say you hurt my feelings so your fans can make you apologize to me" he said as I looked back at him laughing.

"I bet you won't" I said as he smirked and loosened his arms from around me. "Oop the man that doesn't get on social media about to "expose" me" I said laughing "yup they about to see the real you" he stated smiling and getting his phone.

He placed his phone up "I'm about to expose the fuck out of my ex fiancé, she doesn't treat me right you guys better make her apologize " he started off walking towards me.

"I'm going to bust you in your right eye, Erik I'm not dressed!" I squealed the last part running away from the camera.

"Nobody recording you yet, see y'all heard it for y'all selfs" he stated as I threw a pillow at his face making his phone drop while recording. I burst out laughing.

"Okay keep it up we coming back home tonight just to let you know that" Erik said picking up his phone as I laughed slipping my dress on.

"Can you zip it up for me?" I asked "no you throwing pillows and shit" Erik said sitting on the edge of the bed as I threw another pillow at him.

"See this why I'm telling all your fans you bully me and I want an apology." He stated into the camera as one of the stylists zipped up my dress.

" He stated into the camera as one of the stylists zipped up my dress

He got up and placed me on his live. "You ain't tell them what you did to me" I started off as he looked at me and filmed both of us.

"Cat got your tongue now?" I asked as he just looked at me "And Jay not here tonight you better watch yourself" he stated walking away from me while still talking his shit.

I was walking behind him as he showed me in the camera. I stood behind him while he was in the middle of talking and I  grabbed his butt making him jump and look at me.

I just smiled and tried to touch him again as he ran downstairs making me laugh. "THATS RAPE!" I heard him yell as I laughed harder.

I went downstairs with him outside as he just looked at me. "Is there a problem?" I asked as he bucked at me and I bucked back snatching his phone and running.

"Stop playing, see what she be doing to me she ain't no angel." He said while trying to grab the phone from me as I kept moving.

"You touch me inappropriately and bully me" he said as I giggled and he snatched the phone from me. "So you don't like this?" I asked lowly rubbing his package through his slacks and smirking as he ended his live.

I felt my body being picked from off the ground and carried into the Royce back seat.

Erik sat next to me as I giggled looking at him. "We're going to finish our fight when we get back home" he said as I smiled.

"We pulling out the boxing gloves tonight" I stated. "Don't get knocked out like Ricky" he said as I smacked my lips "No you don't get knocked out like Ricky" I said as he chuckled and grabbed my hand.

"What?" I asked as he shook his head just smiling at me. "What?!" I asked again in a giggle as he just smiled. "You got a big ass forehead" he stated as I smacked my lips and he laughed.

"No i love you and your big forehead" he said kissing it. "Yeah I love you too with your stinky booty ass" I said laying on his shoulder as he chuckled.

"I'm going to grow it back out" he said as I looked at him "What your beard? Because you know you couldn't grow that shit back out since you've cut it" I joked as he chuckled.

"Remember you got to go to sleep tonight" he said "yo you wake me up with some cold water I'm beating your ass" I threatened as he smirked "who said anything about cold water?" He asked with a smirk still plastered on his face.

I smirked and stuck my tongue out some then placed my leg on his. "Okay now, don't get your feelings hurt when you cum fast" I joked as he laughed.

"Wait till we get home we deadass going to fight, you just be violating " he said as I laughed and kissed his cheek.