34.

✨Y/N✨

It was three in the Morning and I was sleepy as hell. T'Challa better come on before we don't go. Erik decided it was a good idea to break my back out damn there time to get up so I didn't get that much sleep.

I was looking at jay in her carseat as she was sleeping peacefully. Will, Tiffany, jasmine, Tara, Isaiah, Tori, steelo and lil sterling were all here so we can all leave together.

The doorbell rung as every got up and got their things going towards the door. Erik was upstairs looking for some shoes.

I ran upstairs as I walked in the watching him search for them. "You still can't find them?" I asked as he groaned "man, no" he stated.

"See if we got that house you wouldn't have to worry about this because all those shoes would've been in that huge shoe closet" I stated as he glared at me.

I smacked my lips helping him. I looked
In my closet and found them. "Trying to steal my sneakers" he said taking them from me.

"Let's go" I stated before he followed me downstairs. He got Jamaria's car seat and we locked the house up and walked on T'Challa's ship. Once we got on I fell asleep on Erik's arm.

After 30 minutes someone tapped me. I took my head away from Erik's arm then stretched. "Hey!" Nakia said excitedly as I squinted my eyes then yawned "Hi Nakia" I said before standing up and being attacked by her hugging me.

Something must be a bit off I have no clue why she's acting like this. She usually is cordial after what happened not this excited to see me if anything she's usually excited to see Erik for some odd reason.

She let go of me and damn there jumped on Erik hugging him as he looked at me weird and kind of moved her off of him.

"Everyone the engagement party is tonight what you'll be wearing is in your rooms and we have stylists to take care of you all" Nakia said excitedly as we walked into the palace. Shuri came straight to me as we hugged and she took jay.

"Hi beautiful" Romonda said as she hugged me and I  smiled "hi".  Tiffany and Romonda walked off talking as all the men went away leaving tori, jasmine, Shuri and I.

"Where's Nakia?" I asked as Shuri shrugged "away from us, she's been getting on my nerves lately" Shuri said as I giggled. "I'm about to go look at these dresses she got us for tonight" jasmine said as her and tori ran upstairs Shuri and I were walking and talking upstairs.

"So anymore babies?" She asked smiling and playing with Jamaria. "Yes but not now hopefully it's a boy" I said smiling as she smiled and went to my room.

Jasmine and tori rushed to my room showing me their dresses.

"Those are beautiful where did y'all find them?" I asked looking at both of them

"Check behind the door" jasmine said as I closed the door seeing a dress hung up in a zipped bag

"Check behind the door" jasmine said as I closed the door seeing a dress hung up in a zipped bag. I smiled and got excited laying it on the bed as I let jasmine and Tori in.

I unzipped it slowly and couldn't believe Nakia. I held the dress up and had a disgusted look.

"What the fuck is this?!" I asked as jasmine and tori let out a laugh

"What the fuck is this?!" I asked as jasmine and tori let out a laugh. "This has got to be a joke" I stated.

"Nakia has got to be kidding" Shuri said as I agreed "where the hell is she?!" I asked looking for her and holding the dress.

I walked into the guys as Nakia was with them Erik and steelo laughed "What is that?!" steelo asked

"Nakia can I talk to you right quick?" I asked as we stepped away.
"Okay where's the real dress?" I asked laughing "that is the real one you're of royalty so that's it" she said.

"You're serious?" I asked "as a heart attack" she said as I sighed. "Okay but why are their's nice?" I asked. "They are not royalty" she said as I nodded.

"Okay Erik,  me and you are not engaged tonight because I need another dress" I stated "that's not how that works princess" he said as I sighed.

"It will look gorgeous on you I promise" Nakia said smiling and walking away. I smacked my lips and went upstairs.

I sat on the edge of the bed with my head in my hands I had to find another dress quick but I ain't want to hurt Nakia's feelings but then again it's very odd how everyone looks good but me.

Erik then came in as I sighed loudly

"Erik What kind of shit is this?!" I stated as we looked at the dress

"Erik What kind of shit is this?!" I stated as we looked at the dress. "I mean it's not that bad" he said looking at it iffy. "No that shit is ugly" I said as he agreed.

"I don't know, I've never done anything to Nakia for her to be acting like that" I said "bae don't even stress she probably thought you would've liked it I'm sure she likes you" Erik said sitting next to me.

"Yeah but you wouldn't even fuck me in that dress I wouldn't even fuck myself" I said as he laughed.

"Just wear it to make her feel good" he stated as I sighed. "I don't know something seems off jasmine, Tori's even your mothers dress looks nice" I added.

"Well maybe she doesn't like you" Erik brought up "but I didn't do anything" I said as he chuckled "I'm just kidding she just doesn't know your taste of style so just wear the dress tonight" Erik said before kissing my head and running off with the boys.

Yeah she got me fucked up I was about to hurry and find a dress for tonight. I can't wear that everyone even my own fiancé looks good but me.

I walked out the room going downstairs looking for tori and jasmine as they were in the living area talking to Tiffany and Romonda.

"Jasmine and Tori lets go" I stated "what's wrong" Romonda asked. "My dress for tonight have you seen it?" I asked as Romonda looked confused "Nakia said she picked the perfect dress for you" Romonda said.

"Oh it's perfect for her" jasmine said with a little snicker. I glared at her "well bring the dress down here so we can see sweetheart" Tiffany stated.

"Momma that dress is ugly as hell Nakia should be ashamed." Jasmine said as I went to get the dress. I brought it down and unzipped it pulling it out the bag and showing it.

"Y'all not about to do my daughter like that" Tiffany said "Nakia is wrong" Romonda said with a snicker. "So I'll be back later." I stated walking out the door.
____________________________
Tom Holland spider man book? What y'all think?