23.

✨Erik✨

"You want to do the World Series?" Will questioned which took me by surprise. "Your kidding.. right?" I asked as he shook his head. "You're not ready ready but I can get you there" will stated as a big kool-Aid smile appeared on my face.

"But you know it's going to be work, we're going to prepare now. I'm giving you until after your awards ceremony and then it's crunch time" will said as I rubbed my hands together then we dapped up.

"Have there been any talks about you and Y/N's wedding, since y'all going to everybody else's" he asked as I chuckled.

"Yes we're just chillin until our time is free to have one" I said "I like her you better not mess up I will hurt you myself" will stated as I chuckled but he looked at me in all seriousness.

"Congratulations on your nominations" he congratulated "thanks some of it wouldn't have been if it wasn't for you and the rest of the family." I said as we were walking from the vending machine in the hospital.

"You put in the work so this is the outcome" he started off "you need to tell Y/N that you're doing the super series so she won't be surprised like when you did the fight vs Ricky" will said patting my back as I nodded.

"What you getting Y/N for Mother's Day?" Will asked as I shrugged. "She said she doesn't want anything but I'm thinking about dinner or a spa day for her, jasmine and ma something, I don't know " I said shrugging.

"What you getting ma?" I asked "we're going out to dinner probably" he stated. "We talking about them let's talk about Father's Day, because they would've never been mother without us" I said rubbing my hands smirking.

"Oh lord what you got in mind?" He asked in a chuckle. "I say we go to Jamaica" I said proudly. "If You want to go to Jamaica you working out there too" will said. "Oh come on pops, I'm trying to have a good time with my family and my fiancé" I said as he chuckled.

"You want to win this World Series right?" Will asked "duh but I'm talking about the in between time of me practicing" I stated smiling making him chuckle.

"How about when you win we'll take a trip out there and Father's Day weekend you can rest?" I asked as we shook on it.

"Besides if you want to go you need to make sure you don't get Y/N pregnant." He said trying to be funny. "Whatever man" I stated as we laughed.

"She's okay right?" Will asked as I nodded "yeah they just gave her the transfusion and she's resting right now, hopefully they'll let her out tomorrow but I'm going to make sure she stays on bed rest" I said.

"The family about to go but I pray she feels better, jasmine ,your mother and I was shaken up so just keep a close eye on her" he said as I nodded and we dapped up.

Will and everyone left as I went to go check on Y/N. The whole hallway was clear of visitors due to Y/N's safety and so reporters wouldn't come through. They even had security standing by her door so people like her aunt wouldn't come in.

I walked in the room seeing her up and her playing with Jamaria. "girl you almost three months already" Y/N said playing with Jamaria as she smiled.

"Let me get her" I said taking her from
Y/N as Jamaria automatically started smiling when she seen me.

"Let me get her" I said taking her from Y/N as Jamaria automatically started smiling when she seen me