7.

✨Y/N✨

I was done practicing for the awards show with Beyoncé herself and it was funny how she was a big fan of me because it was vice verse. I would've never thought she would even mess with me you know she don't fuck with a lot of people.

She wanted to make flawless and God is a woman collab but we were both singing. It was going to be a fye ass show and don't even let me get started on the outfits and choreography.

I finally went home going to take a nice shower Erik went to the gym today and went to go pick Jamaria up from Tiffany's house.

I decided to straighten up the house and cook something quick so he could eat when he gets home.

My aunt was going to be pissed once she heard this new song with Nicki Minaj. The lyrics was really for her.

I cooked as soon as I finished Erik walked through the door and placed jamaria in her bassinet then made his way over to me kissing my lips. "How was you day princess?" He asked as I smiled "I had sooo much fun, she is a nice ass person and goofy like me, chill and just cool to be around, we got how the whole show going to be set up and our outfits!" I said excitedly as he chuckled.

"What you about to wear because you already know me" he said as I giggled "we're combing God is a woman and Flawless for the woman at the awards and people watching" I said.

"So what parts you singing so I can have my camera ready" he stated as I giggled
" the whole first part of flawless until it gets to the speech part where my vocals from God is a woman will be sun in the background- just wait till the awards" I said as he chuckled.

"I'm just trying to be prepared because I'm going to make big ass posters with your name on them" he said as I laughed.

"It's an awards ceremony you can't do that" I stated "if your fans can do it, so can I, I'm the biggest fan anyway" he said as I giggled shaking my head "go eat with your goofy ass" I said before he kissed me.

"How was your day?" I asked him "I'm sore as hell" he said as I wrapped my arms from behind him. "All That means is you're putting in work" I said before kissing his arm some "and you about to look good for my video" I said as he turned some.

"Huh?" He asked mid stuffing his face. "You don't think the world need to know we're together?" I asked as he smirked.

"What song?" He asked her as I just stood there smiling. "What?" He asked "don't get mad" I stated "why would I be mad?" He asked " because I did a collab but it was with lil Wayne" I slightly said as he gave me a look.

"What I tell you about collabing with other niggas?!" He asked as I gave him a look "Erik seriously?" I asked as he stood up ignoring me.

"It's not that fucking serious it ain't like he fucking me it's for work with your jealous ass, the song is about your big headed ass" I said as he backed me up into the wall.

"Did I say anything?" He asked staring dead at me. "No but you acting like there's a problem with me collabing with certain people" I stated.

"Because I don't want no nigga fucking with you and I don't want no bitch fucking you over that's why" he started off.

"I don't have no problem because at the end of the day I'm the one blowing your back out" he stated causing me to roll my eyes.

"Give me the same respect I give you, I don't mess or talk to no females so why you got dudes in your space?" He asked.

"It's for work you making it seem like I'm just talking to him, this is another person I'm probably never going to talk to ever" I stated.

"That's not the point and I'm pretty sure it's a sexual ass song and I'm sure there's going to be a video with you two" he said as he gave me a questioning look.

"That's why I wanted you in it, fuck you mean? His voice is going to be in it but he's not, I have more respect for you and our relationship than to sit there and dance on a whole man or even kiss on him even if it's just for a music video my loyalty lies with you I wouldn't do that to you or us, why you tripping all of a sudden?!" I asked.

Erik walked away from me about to go upstairs then stopped. "Erik You straight?" I asked "Nah I'm not you keep wanting to hide this relationship from everybody, we have to lie or play cool like we ain't fucking with each other. We're engaged and telling everyone we just friends that give niggas space for them to come in" he said turning around.

"And you don't think it gives space for a bitch to come to you?" I asked

" I don't want to hide shit I want to let it out at the right moment once we let this shit out we're going to be fucking bum rushed shit on social media whether it's real or not will come and try to effect our relationship and I just want certain things to be between us for privacy, we see bitches out here on social media ruining relationships everyday to get their fifteen minutes of fame are we ready for that?" I asked.

"That's when trust comes in. Do you trust me Y/N?" He asked as I nodded "no do you honestly trust me?" He asked "yeah" I said "but do you trust me?" I asked as he just stood there.

"You don't trust me" I stated then chuckled "I do trust you Y/N I'm just used to girls fucking me over hurting me I'm trying" he stated

"I'm not a girl I'm a woman a real ass woman would've never fucked you over, so my question is do you really even love me?" I asked.

"Yes why would you ask that?" He asked "Erik because you think I'm here to hurt you, you want to love on me but you're scared I'm going to hurt you we both been through some shit so why would I hurt you?" I asked

"Just let me love you stop worrying about people , stop worrying about what them little ass girls did to you in the past and just let me love you" I stated placing my hand on his face as he shedded a few tears but hurried and wiped them.

I kissed his lips then slid my hand up his shirt.