69.

I'm going to tell my readers this right now before apeshit 3 come out, don't talk shit because you don't like something in my book at the end of the day it's MY BOOK. You got to be opened minded not everybody is going to live a happy ever after some will and some won't just be open minded because I promise I'll stop updating in a heartbeat‼️

✨Erik ✨

Y/N was almost done performing as she was getting dressed for her next song. She appeared at the top of the pyramid with her long hair straightened and a red poofy gown.

"Right now I'm in a state of mind"Y/N started off as her fans started screaming and she smiled looking at them and continued singing once she was finished she came down the steps as the crowd was still continuing to scream

Y/N started off as her fans started screaming and she smiled looking at them and continued singing once she was finished she came down the steps as the crowd was still continuing to scream.

"I LOVE YOU!!" Someone screamed from behind us as Y/N giggled "I love you too" she said waving and smiling.

"I would like to thank each and every last one of you guys even the fans who's watching somewhere streaming and the ones who wasn't abled to make it here I thank you so so much" she started off as he fans screamed and clapped.

"I love you guys, you guys are like family honestly and speaking of family I would like to bring some of mine up here right now" she stated as security escorted my mother, will, steelo, Jasmine, Tori, Isaiah and I onto the stage.

"Beyoncé and Jay can you please come on stage?" She asked as they appeared on stage and the crowd continued screaming.

"Cardi wasn't abled to make it tonight but I would especially like to thank this specific group of people. You help guide me, talk to me and you guys are patient with me. And I really appreciate you guys and my fans so here's a song that was made specifically for this moment" she simply said as we heard a piano.

"I never said that I had it all figured it out
I never said, I never said that I live my days without doubt
I swear all I've ever done was be honest
And stay modest, oh"
she started off as she was singing and the crowd was screaming the crowd was bigger than last weekend.

"I never said that I had it all figured it outI never said, I never said that I live my days without doubtI swear all I've ever done was be honest And stay modest, oh" she started off as she was singing and the crowd was screaming the crowd was bi...

She was singing on and on as my mother was tearing up some and I was teasing her by nudging her shoulders as she playfully hit me and laughed wiping her eyes with some tissue.

"Hey
Thank you for watching me walk across the stage
For walking me through my heartbreaks
Thanks for the love every step of the way
With no support this wouldn't be as great
Thank you for making me stronger than most
For taking it be on my clothes
Thank you for raising a glass when I toast"

She started off

"All I gotta say is I thank you, yeah yeah
Thank you, oh
All I gotta say is I thank you oh
Thank you whoah
All I gotta say is I thank you whoah"
She finished as her vocals were still in the background singing and we all hugged her.

I hugged Y/N and we kissed as she smiled pulling away. "Alright you ready bey?" She asked as their remake song started playing and everyone started singing.

"Oowoahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" everyone screamed as the band started playing.

Everyone started clapping their hands to the beat as Y/N was trying to twerk in her dress and it looked cute because her dress was so big.

"You make me happy this you can bet"
Y/N started off as Beyoncé smiled "it's clear right beside me yeah, and I won't forget" Beyoncé sung.

"And I really love you
You should know
I wanna make sure I'm right, boy
Before I let go" Y/N sung grabbing my hands and placing them on her hips as we smiled.

"Now, we had our good times
That we can say
We hurted each other, yeah
And, boy, it's a shame" Beyoncé sung as she was hugged up with jay swaying to the beat.

My mother and Will was hand and hand dancing while steelo and Tori were dancing along with Isaiah and jasmine were dancing.

"I won't be foolish, no
I wanna know
I wanna make sure I'm bright, boy
Before I let go
Yeah, uh, yeah, yeah"
Y/N sung to me as I smiled and turned her around.

"You know, I thank God sun rises and shines on you" Beyoncé started off

"You know there's nothing, nothing, nothing I would not do, oh"
Y/N sung as they both started singing together.

"Before I let you go, oh" they sung in unison as fireworks started going off along with confetti flying out into the crowd.

"I would never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never
Let you go before I go"

They sung in unison as the crowd was screaming and the band was dancing while playing their instruments.

"I pull up to Coachella (pull up)
In boots with the ghost feathers (pull up)
I brought the squad with me (squad)
Black on black bandanas, I
Dussé and Champagne (Champagne)
I did the damn thing (I did the damn thing)
Dirty Diana (Dirty Diana)"
They both sung then went in the middle of the stage while singing and started doing a dance as their audio played in the background.

"Singing and dancing all in the rain
Ooh (to the left), I just wanna have a good time (turn around)
Turn around, kick, then slide
And twirl that ass to the right, now
Ooh, bunny hop, bunny hop, drop, pop
Cross your legs, turn around and clap
Shuffle to the left, let's glide now
Ooh, drop it down, drop it down low, low
Low, low, low to the floor, floor
Bring it up, clap, then roll, roll
(Step) step on 'em, step on 'em, step on 'em, step
Step on 'em, kick on 'em, stomp then you step
Swag the right, surf the left
Work the middle 'til it hurt a little
Before I let, before I let, b-b-before I let go
Before I let, before I let, b-b-before I let go"

The crowd was screaming as Y/N and Beyoncé was laughing and hugging each other. "I love her" Beyoncé said then giggled still continuing to hug Y/N.

"Thank you so much for everyone support I would like to thank my team my musicians none of this would've been possible without you guys."

"One more thing before everyone goes"
Y/N said as everyone was screaming. "Shhh" she said into the mic as a person screamed real loud.

"MY QUEENS!!" Someone yelled as Y/N looked at Beyoncé and they giggled. "Since we're all family I would like to announce that there's a new one to the family" she stated then turned to the side rubbing her belly. Everyone started screaming as we all hurried off stage.

"You did good baby girl" I stated and hugged her as she hugged back smiling.
"Now let's go on vacation!" Y/N shouted as the family all agreed laughing.

"Before you go we want to talk about signing to tidal and under rocnation" jay said stopping Y/N as she smiled.