18.

✨Y/N✨

I was getting my hair done as I watched the rest of the bridesmaids finish putting on their dresses.

Tori and I woke up late so we were the only ones still getting ready. "Are you excited?!" I asked as she just smiled.

"Are you okay?" She asked me "Tori don't make it about me enjoy your day" I said as she gave me a look about to ask me again "please?" I asked as she shook her head.

"I know I'm just worried for you-" I cut her off "T stop girl it's your big day we'll think about later" I assured her as she smiled and I smiled.

"You ready?" I asked as she nodded "yes after so many days of trying to even decide if a date for it" she said in a giggled as I smiled.

"Bitch I'm going to cry" I said as she giggled "sterling said y'all made a bet for ten dollars that he's going to cry" she brought up as I laughed.

"Because he is and right before we go to the reception he better run me my fucking money" I stated as she laughed.

"You ready to sing?" She asked excitedly as I giggled "I guess" I said nervously "girl you cant be that nervous you performed with Beyoncé" she said "I know but I always get nervous" I said.

"What you singing?" She asked being nosey "don't worry about it" I said laughing truth was it was a new song and I was kind of scared of the reaction to it.

My hair and makeup was finally finished and My phone started ringing as I seen Erik was trying to call me

"Where y'all at?" He asked "why y'all okay?" He asked "yeah we straight we just been standing here forever" he said as I laughed.

"Y'all been standing there for a good 5 minutes don't do that we almost done" I stated as he sighed.

"Are you dressed?" He asked as I looked at my body. "Nope but we almost done" I stated as he sighed "I want to see you" he whined "bye Erik" I said in a giggle. "Aight but seriously hurry up before this nigga run because he getting cold feet nigga was crying this morning" he stated as I laughed.