68.

✨Y/N✨

Once Erik and I were done we got in the shower and got out. The family was all awake around getting ready for their day.
I got dressed in some lounge wear

I rubbed my belly some and smiled in the mirror

I rubbed my belly some and smiled in the mirror. I was shook by Erik and how we've been having sex lately. The sex with him was never ever bad but lately it's been walking different almost as if I can't take dick.

I sat on the bed watching him get dressed "What you thinking about?" Erik asked in a chuckle putting on a shirt as I shook my head.

"Nothing I'm just waiting on you" I said as he chuckled "tell me what's up" he stated sitting next to me. "I don't know lately the sex has been different" I said as he gave me a look "not in a bad way In a good way" I said.

"So was it bad when we first met?" He asked as I shook my head "it was never bad it was an oh he fucked me to sleep" I stated as he chuckled.

"But now its like a I don't know I can't explain it" I said shaking my head about to get up but he sat me back down. "No I understand I feel the same way." He started off.

"It was a let me get a nut because she bad and her pussy good and it slowly turned into what you wanted how I make you feel" he stated.

"We went from fucking to slowly making love and I have never felt this with anyone before and I don't know how to handle it" I explained as he chuckled some.

"I'm serious" I stated as he nodded "I know you are and I feel the same way but don't get scared of it just let it do what it do" he stated as I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Its a vibe and connections that we only have together but with other people it's not the same" Erik said.

"I know and no matter how mad you make me I could never sleep or be with another man besides you" I expressed.

"It's because all the shit we've been through damn there grew through things with each other we had each other's back and no matter how much we claimed we ain't like each other- well I liked you so no matter how much you hated me there was something there between us" Erik explained.

"You know the whole situation with Catherine when we took our break I didn't sleep with her or nothing like that but I did dance with her and entertained her and I'm sorry for that baby girl" he said then looked at me as I faintly smiled.

"It's okay at least you're being honest and sincere about it" I stated as i laid my head back on his shoulder.

"I know she cheated but what happened?" I asked as he chuckled. "So basically she just wanted me for money and I was in the service so I could make some money but still wasn't making it." He started off as I nodded.

"When I was away I was coming back to surprise her and I caught her fucking some other dude in our bed" he said as I looked at him.

"That was disrespectful as hell" i said.
"I sound like a pussy but That was my first heartbreak and that's when I really closed my heart and stopped fucking with females" he explained.

"But you was fucking with xylophone when I met you" I said as he laughed. "Xoliwisa was a girlfriend just so I can get to Wakanda" he stated

"Oh like I was a fiancé so you don't go to prison?" I asked playfully as he chuckled. "I was really trying to make you my fiancé" he stated as I laughed and we stood up.

"I'm glad I met you even though you were a pain in my ass when I first met yo-" I started off "shawty don't get shit twisted you were a pain in my ass too" he said as I laughed.

"How?" I asked "I was just trying to fuck and I fell in love with you, your mouth, your stubbornness You was a pain in my ass" he stated saying the last part through his teeth and in my face as I laughed.

I kissed his lips as he kissed back then we pulled apart. "You think we only saying this because of the honeymoon phase?" I asked as he chuckled "we had so many problems that shit been died out I think this is just us" he said as I faintly smiled and walked towards the room door.

"Pain in my ass" I said as he laughed and we went downstairs. "Well good morning you two!" Tiffany said excitedly as someone came out of no where with water guns.

I ran out by the pool as Tori stopped spraying me with the water and ran to spray Tara and Isaiah.

"You serious yo?" I asked as Tori laughed I ran after her trying to hug her but she ran into the house. My clothes dried pretty fast so i just sat in my clothes.

Erik came back downstairs with a damn windbreaker in some shorts and slides. "Who want smoke?" He asked chewing some gum as I laughed.

"Ain't nobody scared of you" I said clowning him. "How was your morning" Tiffany asked drinking some tea and sitting next to me as I smiled.

"It was good" I stated "I told you it was another baby" she started off placing her hand on my stomach. "Mama knows everything" she stated as we laughed.

"I know, I had a feeling I just couldn't believe it" I explained as she giggled. "I'm happy for you, with your glowing self" she said smiling. Jamaria came up to her as Tiffany sat her on her lap.

Erik sat next to me chewing his gum with his mouth wide open. Then I gave him a look and he closed his tucked in his lips.

"That's what I thought" I stated and rolled my eyes as he started smacking his gum trying to be funny so I smacked him

"Mm don't play with a pregnant woman" Tiffany said then started sipping her tea. "Bro don't talk to me" he said as he got up and I giggled.

"Babe it was a baby hit" I said as he hit my forehead and I got up chasing him. "Bro chill I was just getting you back" Erik said in between me hitting him.

I continued hitting him and I guess he got tired and just picked me up throwing me over his shoulders.

"Tiffany!" I yelled "don't bring me into that just don't break nothing" she simply said sipping her tea then smiled at Jamaria.