33.

✨Erik✨

After I listened to Y/N at the therapy session I was so angry I had some tears but I ain't want Y/N to cry even more because I was crying.

It was a quiet drive back home , we pulled
Up in the driveway as I parked and turned the car off.

We just sat there i looked over at Y/N as her head was against the window and she looked outside.

"I love you" I softly said as she darted her eyes at me not moving one bit then a tear left her eye. I automatically hugged her as she hugged back squeezing my shirt as she cried into my shirt loudly.

"You're going to be alright baby girl" I said rubbing her back kissing her head. My eyes started to water as tears started falling.

I just wish I was there so none of this would've ever happened. The fact that she was so innocent and a man that was supposed to love and care for her took her innocence away and now she's scared he ain't shit and I wish I could kill that nigga myself.

" bae I just want you to know, I'm not here to hurt you I want to love you, you are beautiful and you are loved everyday. You have a lot to live for and I'm sorry that you're scared of me because of weak ass men that were in your life" I said with tears streaming down my face as she went to sniffling.

Y/N pulled her head back and looked at me then wiped my eyes. "Stop crying Erik" She stated before I shook my head.

"No stop I'm crying because I'm finally letting out my pain I kept in for a very long time I need you to be strong for me not angry" she said.

"Yeah but why did you let your boyfriends best on you, you're so quick to leave me why didn't you leave them?" I asked as she pulled away from me and sniffled some.

"Because I was dumb I believed that was love and like I said I felt like I deserved it." She answered.

"What about my other question?" I questioned "I'm not quick to leave you, I'm scared-" she started off as I grew kind of upset.

"Scared of what?! You're saying you're scared I never placed a hand on you to hurt you, I make sure you're okay and happy so what are you scared of?!" I asked as she just looked away from me.

"Talk to me" I said grabbing her hand and calming down some. "Because you're not listening, all that shit I've went through up until 22 and I'm 23 so yes I'm scared I ain't never been in no relationship like this I'm scared all this shit might turn Into something I've been through before" she said as I got kind of offended.

"So if that's the case why are we even getting married, even engaged or even together, you feel like I'm going to hurt you and you got this guard up wasting your time and my time" I said as she just looked at me.

"I told you this from the jump that I was a girl with a lot of shit I told you I didn't think I was ready for any of this and you still did what you did I never asked for you to do this" she said.

"So what are we doing?" I asked fed up with the situation. "Erik I'm trying to but you got to understand where I'm coming from this was and everyday back to back thing and I'm now just getting free I'm so used to being hit if I do or say something wrong" she started off until I cut her off.

"I was in a relationship with a woman and she cheated on numerous of times told me I wasn't going to be shit even was talking shit about me being just like my father even wished death on me." I started off.

"You think shit wasn't hard for me to love you and put a ring on your finger? That was the last time I ever dated a girl and was in love until I met you, you changed all of that and I don't know if I need to tell you that I love you all day everyday but I'll do it because i love you , you had my daughter and you need to hear that" I stated.

"Your problem is you're not used to it and maybe I do need to stop trying to rush you into it because at the end of the day you would've never said yes to me if you didn't love me" I explained as she faintly smiled.

"What I do is all love Y/N and I'm not ever going to beat you because a man is not a man if he places his hands on you,  he's a bitch. You're not a bitch none of that you are a beautiful woman and I Love you don't let what was said in the Past creep in because you're none of that" I explained as she smiled and i smiled some before hugging her.

"We're going to be straight I understand you so take your time with getting married to me we have our whole life" I said as she smiled.

"What girl put you through that?" She asked out of curiosity pulling away. "Her name was Catherine but I don't want to bring that up" I said trying to end it.

"Damn it was that bad?" She asked as I nodded "yeah I was so damn stupid and naive to believe her ass it was just about money and sex, I wished it never happened " I stated shaking my head as Y/N grabbed my chin.

"If That never happened you would've never met me" she said softly as I smiled. "Yeah but I had my eye on you for a long time" I said as she blushed and kissed my lips.

"But if I ever see her in the streets just know I will have some words for her" Y/N stated as I continued to kiss her lips.

A call started coming through to Y/N's phone as she pulled away then answered. "Okay" she responded smiling then hung up.

"What's up?" I asked "we're going to Wakanda so pack your things" she stated "for how long?" I asked confused.

"Remember they want us to help with the wedding and their engagement party/dinner" she added.

"Aight cool, will and I can train out there too" I said before trying to get out the car but Y/N grabbed my shirt.

"No we're here to help and as family you'll be straight for a couple of days" she said as I smacked my lips and she
Got out the car.

I just watched her walk across the car

 as she watched me then bucked at me running in the house

as she watched me then bucked at me running in the house. I laughed
And got out the car going on the house.