16.

✨Erik✨

It was the next night , Y/N and I were having our little pep talk in my dressing room before I went out to go fight. "You already know the drill, you take this Win then it's whatever you want dinner anything" she said as I smiled and she smiled.

"Keep your hands up always and I love you" she said as we started putting our fists together touching knuckles with our heads touching.

"I love you too baby" I said and kissed her lips. "I got to tell you something" I said as she looked at me uneasy "tell me you ain't changing boxing to basketball now?" She asked making me chuckle.

"Nah I actually got Jay-Z and Kendrick to perform for the Wakanda outreach performance" I said as her eyes lit up. "Erik don't play, are you serious?" She asked as I nodded.

"Oh my gosh, how?!" I asked "Jay was somewhat upset you asked Bey and not him so I told him how you really wanted him and Kendrick he made some calls and also got Childish Gambino and even Kanye" I explained as she looked like she was about to cry.

She wrapped her arms around me "thank you so much baby!" She said as I chuckled hugging her back. "No problem, don't doubt a player" I said as she laughed and we did our handshake.

She placed on the hood to my robe and smiled at me. "You came a longgg way" she said as i smiled "we came a long way that's why I want this outreach center to help those who were like us, so we got to make it special" I explained making her faintly smile.

She kissed my lips as I kissed back, "don't go straight to sleep when we get home" she said smiling as I smirked.

"Why?" I asked starting to walk towards the door "just don't" she said opening the door for me smiling. I smiled and walked towards the ring.

Y/N stayed In the back watching the fight on the TV because she had Jamaria. I was soon done with the fight winning and I went back into my dressing area as Jamaria was sleep in Y/N's arms.

"You did good" she said as I sat next to her and stared at her. She was smiling at Jamaria then looked at me.

"What?" She asked smiling as I shook my head. "Nothing you ready to go?" I asked touching her thigh some as she nodded.

I threw on some sweats and a hoodie as Y/N got Jamaria together. The security led us through the crowd of boxing fans and reporters to the shiny black Escalade.

The chauffeur opened it as we got in the truck peacefully. I uncovered Jamaria as she smiled at me. "Hi baby girl" I said as she grabbed onto my finger and sucked on her pacifier looking at me.

"Your daddy won tonight" I said as she smiled and her pacifier fell out her mouth

"You going to let mommy finally get some sleep tonight?" Y/N asked as I chuckled.