27.

✨Erik✨

A month passed and Y/N was feeling better back in the studio and singing. Last night she was suppose to perform at the grammy's but her doctor and her decided not too, due to getting better and she won four of them. Which was good for her first year out. Last night we also found out she was nominated for a Brit award best solo artist album of the year. I was praying she won.

Tonight was my awards and I was calm about it, if i don't win one then I just don't if I do then yay me but that fight at the end of the year to get the Muhammad Ali trophy for heavy weight of the world I want that.

Right now i was on my way to an interview then after Y/N and I had to start getting ready for the boxing awards ceremony.

I kissed a sleeping Y/N and Jamaria before heading downstairs for the reporter to interview me in the living room.

There was a knock at the door as I opened it and greeted everyone. We sat on the couch as the reporter smiled. "Today we came to interview Mr. Erik Stevens and to know exactly what's going on with him in the life of boxing and the life outside of boxing" she started off saying into the camera.

"So how's your off season?" She asked "busy, I'm still busy on my OFF season but it's good I get to spend more time with my family and my baby girl" I said smiling.

"Congrats again on your baby girl she is so beautiful and also congratulations with your engagement to Y/N" she started off as I thanked her.

"I understand that you're in boxing and good as hell in it but now that you have a fiancé and baby girl do you have a softer side than what you used to have or what you don't show in the ring?" She asked as I chuckled.

"As far as my baby girl and my fiancé" I started off then chuckled.

"I'm a warm guy, you know what I'm saying, I like hugs and shit" I stated smiling.

"Yeah but only for my fiancé , my daughter, my niece, my god son and my mama" I corrected as the interviewer laughed

"did you having a fiancé and a new baby change things you would do or how you would react too different situations?" She asked.

"Yes and No when Y/N and I were talking and just Boyfriend and Girlfriend any man who would try and interfere in my face would get fucked up, now it's the same thing but now I'm more protective now more than angry because those are my girls I can't let nothing happen to them" I explained as she smiled.

"What was it like being a father and what is it like being a father to a girl because I know you wanted a boy badly" she said as I laughed.

"At first I was freaked out because it was weird I was scared to change her I didn't want to hurt her and it was just weird" I said laughing as the reporter laughed.

"But I actually wanted a baby girl and I want another" I said in honesty. "What is it about the baby girls?" She asked as I smiled.

"You get to baby them, daddy's little girls don't get me wrong I do want a boy but if I didn't have one I wouldn't be upset because I have my god son" I explained.

"So how did all of this between you and
Y/N happen from first time you met til the engagement?" The reporter asked as I smiled.

"I was at a museum looking at some things and I seen her and we started kicking it." I stated shrugging.

"We were feeling each other but didn't think nothing of it she met my mother and actually told her we were together before we actually said we were together" I said.

"Then I proposed to her when we were on vacation she didn't believe me but finally sat down and talked to her trying to convince her I wasn't playing" I said in a chuckle.

"It's a lot just know we're happy" I stated as the reporter chuckled. "Why did you two hide the proposal and dating each other for so long?" She asked.

"Why not?" I started off "everyone wanted it badly, We felt like it wasn't meant for nobody else but us we wanted to enjoy the moment not have to worry about drama or anybody's opinions" I explained.

"You two are a beautiful couple who created a beautiful baby, but is baby number two on the way?" She asked as I smirked making the reporter laugh.

"Nah But you just never know I'm just enjoying my family right now" I said smiling.

"How do you fluctuate between boxing and family?" She questioned. "Easy I go work out and train, then come home freshen up and just sit down and talk to My fiancé with Jamaria with us" I started off.

"But how with you training?" The reporter asked. "It honestly doesn't matter how late I get in from training or how early I will talk to my girl because that's my outlet from the world that's who I can vent too and she's my everything" I stated.

"It's not hard if you love that person nothing will be in your way to keep you from that person, it doesn't matter if I'm training" I explained.

We soon ended the interview and once they left I ran upstairs seeing Y/N with Jamaria.

"I heard you down there you are so soft" she said as I chuckled taking Jamaria from her then mushing her head playfully.

"You like warm hugs?" She asked as I chuckled and she came hugging me. I held onto her then kissed her head.

"I ain't soft for everybody though" I said as she smiled "since you soft, you going to buy me that house?" She asked.

"Hell no!" I exclaimed as she got out my arms walking away..