13.

✨Erik✨

Y/N and I were changing getting ready to party with the fam. She needed to see everyone and she needed to know she was appreciated for her hard work she put out there for her career and her hard work at him with me and Jamaria.

I watched Y/N place her hair in a quick bun then looked at her outfit and her curves.

She placed on her white flip flops and looked at me. "When we leaving for our trip daddy?" She said sitting on my lap as I smirked.

"At the end of the week we're leaving for Puerto Rico" I said as she started doing a little dance in my lap making me chuckle.

"And Jamaria is going with us too"I said as she smiled "hurry up and get dressed so we can go party" she squeal pulling me as I chuckled and got up continuing to get dressed.

"Oop dick print" Y/N said as I looked up giving her a stern look trying not to laugh but i failed and laughed

We went downstairs as "She bad" by
cardi b was going off. Y/N was dancing as everyone was dancing.

"Backin it up" by Pardison Fontaine and cardi b started playing and I grabbed
Y/N's hands as we started dancing.

I started rapping to her as she was dancing "Back, back-backin' it up
I'm the king of talkin' shit, then backin' it up. Back, back-backin' it up ,Throw that shit over here, girl, that's what it's for (what you say?)" I rapped as she was dancing

"You know how to go and get a bag, don't you? (ayy) You know how to make a bitch mad, don't you (ayy)Make your ex wanna get it back, that's a fact . Say it louder for the bitches in the back (ayy)"

I rapped as she did her own personal dance starting to rap. We went into the kitchen getting some drinks as Tori and sterling were laughing.

"We need to watch the music video Y/N!" My mother brought up as I shook my head "why? we waited just for you too to get back so we can watch it" My mother asked.