10.

✨Erik✨

"You sound like you're afraid she's going to leave you" sterling stated as I was burping Jamaria. "Hell yeah I'm scared she the only woman that has ever had my back" I stated.

"I just don't know we've been arguing for like three days straight and it's never anything that's going on in the house it's about her aunt and now all of a sudden Layla.

"Layla?" Sterling asked "Laylaaaaaa?!" He asked again as I chuckled "annoying Layla that was trying to fuck with you and Demetrius?" Sterling questioned as I nodded.

"Yes according to her and TMZ we have a child" I stated "well what didn't you tell me?" Sterling asked "we never fucked and you know that , the whole time Y/N was gone I didn't touch no females ain't even look or talk to one and part of me think she doesn't believe me" I admitted.

"You can't let bald headed Layla and
Y/N's unstable ass aunt get to you two" he said as I nodded "I think what's making it some what worse is us hiding our relationship from everyone" I said.

"Yeah but if you let everyone know then more shit will happen and you two argue over this" sterling said bringing valid points up.

"But I don't like the fact she got niggas hitting on her" I said "and you don't think she like females hitting on you? You got to see it from her point of view because you be having a lot of bitches commenting under your IG, Y/N taking it good" sterling said.

"You two just need to sit down and talk not argue I feel like you two do need to at least make the relationship known but don't say nothing else make sure you two are good before you two make it known and then once it's known and confirmed stay off of social media for a minute" he started off.

"Because that's how shit get started and we don't need no nigga or female talking bout you was talking to her or he was talking to Y/N just keep minding your business live your best life with your girl man" he said as I smiled.

"Take her somewhere after her awards show just to get away from everything and everyone" he stated as I nodded and kissed Jamaria's head.

My phone dinged as apple news informed me Y/N dropped one of her new songs.
"Ugh this that song with Nicki Minaj" I groaned clicking on the link. "don't do her like that" sterling stated.

"Shut the fuck up" I chuckled as we started listening to the song. I was bumping my head as I looked over seeing sterling bumping to hard to it.

"Oooo this shit fire" sterling stated trying to dance to it as I chuckled "got her walking side to side" he tried to sing to the beat as I laughed.

"Shut up" I stated I went on twitter as she was once again trending and so was I. I was trending from Layla and this pregnancy along with people still speculating Y/N and I were dating and the song was about her mystery man.

"Damn y'all trending like fuck" sterling said scrolling down on twitter as I nodded "oooo who's her mystery man?" Sterling asked as I chuckled handing him Jamaria as he chuckled.

"Tell her I want to meet nicki" sterling said as I got us some water. "Nah tell her your self I don't want to see the girl" I stated.

"She got them vocals" sterling said bumping "aye question when y'all be having sex she ever hit a high note?" He asked as we both burst out laughing.

"Yo get out my house you doing too much" I said as he laughed and we smirked at each other.

✨Y/N✨

"My aunt is stressing me out and then Layla popping back into the picture." I said as Tori shrugged "you better start pulling a Beyoncé that bitch got a whole lawsuit ain't say shit" she said as I giggled.

"I know I haven't been saying anything and every time I drop something something else is being said or someone else is popping up" I explained

"Girl you just got to let it go just take it step by step shit throw some legal issues towards Layla too" Tori said as I nodded.

"Besides I would've told you if Erik was messing with her when you were gone in fact she was no where to be found" she said as I nodded.

"I trust him I know that isn't his baby Erik wouldn't lie about that" I said as she smiled.

"Just be happy enjoy him you both deserve it don't let hoes like Layla get in between you two because at the end of the day if Erik wanted her her would've slipped up or would've been with her Erik knows what he wants" she explained.

"Now lets go I want to see Jamaria" she said as we got up and got in my car going back to my house.

We walked in the house hearing the boys laughing "we're back!" Tori yelled as we walked into the living room and I kissed Erik's cheek from behind the couch.

"You look cute" I said as he looked at me and smiled making me smile. He kissed my lips one more time then I got a better look at him.

I sat next to him as Tori and sterling were fighting over Jamaria

I sat next to him as Tori and sterling were fighting over Jamaria. Sterling and Tori left after a couple of hours. I closed the front door as Erik got up about to go upstairs but I stopped him.

"Erik" I said as he stopped and looked at me "I'm sorry baby" I said walking up to him slowly as he shook his head. "Nah I'm sorry, I was over exaggerating and I'm just scared" he said as I was confused.

"Why?" I asked " I can't lose a good woman like you, I don't know what I will do if I were to lose you" he said as I hugged him "I honestly just want to run away" I said as he chuckled.

"Well we cant do that you have a performance in a couple of days but when it's all over how about we go somewhere ?" He asked as I smiled and he pecked my lips.

"Yeah but where?" I asked as he smiled "take Jamaria to go see my cousins and my aunt in Wakanda" Erik stated as I smiled.

"So that we're isolated from everyone won't have to worry about press or drama and spend quality time with family" he explained.

"You and T'Challa ever talk it out about why you felt and did what you did?" I asked.

"Nah what for?" He questioned as I gave him a plain look and he chuckled "Nah we're straight why would I apologize?" He asked.

"Because its the right thing to do is to sit down and talk even if he brushed it off his shoulders just tell him the reasons and apologize for it" I said as he chuckled.

"Don't worry about it we straight we're pass that" Erik stated. "Do it because I won't give you none if you don't" I said as he smirked.

"Man why you got to do me like that?" He asked as I ignored him going upstairs.