62.

This chapter and the next few will contain a lot of gifs,videos and pictures for your enjoyment please watch them thank you❤️.

✨Erik✨

Y/N's alarm clock went off and she was sleeping right through it, I was going to throw that shit out the window if she ain't turn it off.

"Babe get your phone" I groaned as she groaned. "I'm tired as hell" she groaned grabbing her phone pressing snooze.
"Shouldn't have never been trying so hard to get some dick last night" I teased as she hit my arm.

"I ain't want no dick last night, with your struggling ass beard" she said as I lifted my head up and looked at her. "I hope you trip when you get out the bed" I stated "suck my dick from the back N'jadaka" she said turning on her side as I looked taken back.

"Fuck you" I stated "fuck you too" she said lowly. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she backed up into me. "You know I kind of want to see Migos tomorrow night" I brought up.

"You're pregnant I don't want you out there blah blah blah blah" she mocked as I smacked her thigh. "I ain't say shit about you coming with me" I said "oh word?" She asked looking back at me then got out the bed.

"Bae I'm just playing" i said as she shook her head "nope" she said and went into the bathroom starting her shower.

I got up and started picking out something to wear later today . I got a black tank along with some shorts. Fifteen minutes later Y/N got out the shower.

"If you going on later tonight why you up at 6 something in the morning?" I asked "the crew and I are having a big breakfast and then after that everyone has to start getting ready" she explained.

"Better get some sleep before jay wake up"  she warned as I chuckled getting back in the bed. I watched as she got dressed. In an oversized sweatshirt dress.
She slid on some slides and placed her blow dried natural hair up into a ponytail.

"I'll see you later" she said then kissed my lips "see you later" I said in between kissing her. She grabbed her phone and purse leaving out the room.

"Wait" I said as she turned around "come here" I said "what?" She asked as I motioned her to come to me. Y/N walked over to me as I motioned her to bend over so I can tell her something.

"Erik What?" She asked bending over as I gave her lips a kiss again "nothing I just wanted another kiss" I simply said as she laughed. "Bye" She stated walking out.

Hours passed as we had exclusive VIP passes to stand all the way in the front on front of the gate that the fans had to stand behind.

"Y'all lets go I can't miss my babies performing" my mother yelled I got a bouquet of roses for Y/N earlier to give to her before she went out to perform.

Once we made it to Coachella T'Challa and Shuri met up with us and we all went backstage to seeing everyone get ready.

I found Y/N getting her make up done, he hair was already done she had ombré brown straight sleek long hair. Once she was done with her make up they proceeded to get her into her first outfits.