61.

✨Y/N✨

It was The day before Coachella and I was currently at home as the prenatal care doctor was coming to the house.

My stomach been started forming I just didn't think nothing of it. Time to start hiding this little baby bump. I know for a fact at this point I'm not one month.

Erik came upstairs as the doctor started setting up the ultrasound and everything.
She connected the ultrasound visual to the tv so we were abled to see it nice and big.

Erik rubbed my belly and playing with Jamaria

as I was sitting up against the headboard with pillows behind my back

"What you want done with your hair for Coachella?" I asked Jamaria as she smiled at me. The doctor and I were talking as she placed gel on my belly.

She placed the monitor on my belly moving the gel around on my stomach as there was a loud heart beat detected.

"Your baby is healthy!" She exclaimed she kept moving around getting pictures of the baby from different angles.

"How many months am I?" I asked "three almost four" she stated as Erik and I looked at each other.

"How did you go three months almost four not knowing you were pregnant?" He asked as I rolled my eyes at him. "Mr. Stevens it's called denied pregnancy where the women can not know up to five months she's not pregnant which five months is a reach but 3,4 I can see especially if her belly is not that big" the doctor explained.

"Tell him again doctor" I teased as he nudged my arm. "The baby seems to be healthy" the doctor said wiping my stomach down.

"So what do you think about performing at Coachella?" Erik asked "dancing while pregnant actually helps the baby just don't over do it" she explained.

"Thank you so much" I thanked as I pulled my shirt down "no problem" she stated. "Thank you" Erik said.
"Say bye jay" I said "bye" she said in a baby tone making us laugh.

"Bye sweetheart, and have a good show
Y/N" the doctor said leaving out the room as Erik walked her downstairs to the door.

"Princess Let's go catch this flight " Erik stated. We were going on a jet to Palm Springs from LAX then from there we were being picked up by a chauffeur so we can go to a rental house to meet up with the family.

My management didn't feel comfortable with me and everyone staying at any hotels at Coachella due to fans and crazy people.

I got dressed "who we going to see perform when you done tomorrow?" I asked "You ain't going no where" Erik said as I turned around.

"Why I cant?" I asked "that's too many people and you are pregnant, I'm not about to let you go out there in the open like that either." Erik explained as I finished getting dressed.