65.

✨Y/N✨

Our phones just kept vibrating and vibrating so we just turned them on do not disturb as we slept in to almost 1 o'clock then just sat in bed talking until 2 o'clock.

"I'm trying to see Cardi and migos while we're here" I stated "you ain't going no where with that belly" Erik said "for real I want to go see Migo's perform tonight" I said as he smacked his lips.

"Aight but let me know if you're feeling uncomfortable or anything" he said as I smiled. I then turned the tv on and the first thing you see is E news as they were talking about my Coachella performance.

"Bae you did really good last night" Erik said as I smiled "thanks I thanked and kissed his lips. "The Queen Bee herself posted for the first time in forever on her instagram story and went live during
Y/N's Coachella performance."

We seen a snippet of me singing bow down and dancing as you heard her screaming in the background along with everyone else.

"Not to mention the crowd size for everyone to see her was outrageous" the reporter exclaimed as they showed a picture and I was shook as fuck.

"And that was only one side of the crowd" the reporter said as Erik smiled. "Y/N is the number one trending topic both on twitter and Instagram since her performance and has 714k tweets from her performance even a tweet from HOVA himself"

"Celebrities are all buzzing all about
Y/N/Nchella, Y/N hasn't been on social media since she's posted a picture with her, Jay Z , Beyoncé, her husband and the rest of her family saying "Thank you so much for the love and support of family and the fans❤️"

She read as I smiled "You know you're the IT girl if the Queen and Hova are in your corner we'll get back to you more about Coachella opening weekend after the break" the reporter said as it went to commercial.

"I told you and you were worrying for what?!" Erik asked as I smiled "my heart dropped to my ass when I was up there" I said as Erik chuckled " I could tell when it happened too" he stated as I looked at him. "When?" I questioned.

"When you went to go do that vocal outro into I care I knew you were freaking out" he said as I laughed " I know and now I got to do it again" I stated "you'll be fine, I see you didn't do everything you were planning to do this weekend" he said with a brow raised.

"There were two songs you didn't do and I didn't get to hear them yet either" Erik brought up as I giggled. "You'll hear it next weekend I promise might even have a surprise for my fans" I said with a smirk as he chuckled.

"What you up to?" He asked "Me and Auntie yonce going to perform next weekend" I said as he chuckled "Auntie?" He asked as I nodded " and you know this mann" I said mocking Smokey from Friday as he laughed and hit me with a pillow.