43.

✨Erik✨

It's been five months and Y/N's been doing hella shit from songs with various artists majority of them men and she shot her video out in the Bahamas and made it back safely.

She looked so happy and on top of everything the media has no idea what's going on between us which needs to stay that way.

I was upset from time to time because that's my best friend and she dipped but she dipped and looks even more happy then when we were in a relationship.

More men has been under her IG and Twitter they getting bold and @ her shit but I can't get mad because females are treating me the same way.

I was getting ready to fold because I need some pussy but not just any and I'm trying to keep it together but it's been a long ass minute.

I just came back from the gym and my hair grown back, I was walking around with a fro I needed this braided.

I tried calling Y/N but she didn't answer then I called again as she answered it.
"Hello?" She asked out of breath "You good?" I asked with a chuckle as she giggled.

"Yeah I'm just practicing for Coachella next year" she stated as I smiled "yes second black female headliner" I said.

"Yeah It's also a tribute to Beyoncé's performances from last year" she said as I smiled "well I can't wait to watch" I stated. "Well I can't wait for you to watch" she said as I smirked.

"I'll drop Jamaria off when you're at home and washed also I need my hair braided" I added as she giggled "poor chia pet" she started off "

"Aight I'll do it but I got to go" she said as we said our goodbyes and hung up.

Jamaria is at her grandparents house living her best life being spoiled. I went out with steelo to go shopping and we were talking.

"What you so happy about?" He asked as I chuckled "I'm going to go see my baby" I said "who Jamaria?" He asked as I shook my head.

"Nah my other one" I said as steelo gave me a side eye then smirked. "See her for what?" He asked as I smirked "don't worry about it" I stated

"Better make sure she don't have no boyfriend" he joked "I'm sure she don't" I stated  "or a little fuck buddy because it's been a minute" steelo said as I looked at him.

"And ain't you messing with your ex Catherine?" He questioned "Aight now you doing too much" I stated "I'm just saying you better have your shit together" steelo said.

"I'm not messing with Catherine though she's trying to reach out to me but I can't because I got to get Y/N back" I explained.

"What does Catherine want anyway?" He asked as I shrugged then waved the situation off. "I don't know and I don't care all I care about is Y/N" I said.

"Yo sis doing her thing you can't even lie she's bad" steelo said as I looked at him "no chill out don't call her bad" I said.

"No not her looks what she does her hustle that girl bad, she's performing at Coachella her music videos and she was talking to tori and I found out after Coachella she might start touring" he informed me.

"She say anything about me?" I asked out of curiosity. "No she's been quiet about you and everything that went down between you two which is weird." Steelo explained as I nodded some.

"Damn she might have a nigga" I said as Steelo shook his head. "Nah and if she do homeboy not hitting or not hitting it right because she be complaining about sex" Steelo explained as I smirked.

✨Y/N✨

"They are not going to let me use that stage it's monumental" I said in a laugh "a legend was on that stage" I added as Beyonce's manager looked at me

"why can't another one be on it also?" She asked. "I'm not a legend" I joked as she smiled at me "don't worry about the stage I got it" she just said before walking off.

It was time to go home so I went back to my place and washed up and placed on a oversized white T-shirt.

I was dancing some in the mirror just going over some choreography that choreograph Beyoncé's Coachella performance and other performances. He was working the hell out of me and I'm worn out.

I'm worn out, hungry due to this strict ass diet and I've been horny as hell. The doorbell rung as I got from in front of the mirror and went downstairs.

I opened the door seeing Erik and his hair everywhere but didn't see my child. "Um where's jay?" I asked as he tried to walk in but I blocked him and raised a brow.

"Where's my daughter?" I asked "our daughter is with my mother" Erik stated "ain't this your time to spend with her?" I asked "Are you going to let me in?" He questioned.

"Are you going to let me in?" He asked "you are supposed to be spending time with Jamaria" I said "my mother wanted her for the day chill out" He said walking in the house as I closed the door.

"Come on so I can hurry up I got things to do" I started off then looked at him. "Chia pet looking ass" I stated

"Mmm you got jokes" he said looking at me seductively as I rolled my eyes and got my materials to braid his hair

He sat down in between my legs and I started parting his hair. "How you been I know you got a little boy toy" he said as I giggled.

"And if I did?" I questioned "don't think I ain't see you at the club with some girls in the media" I stated as he chuckled "Are you jealous?" He questioned as I shook my head.

"Nope" I simply said as he chuckled "mhm" he hummed as I giggled "that's on you" I simply said as he turned some.

"What?" I asked "you supposed to be mad who is this new person?" He asked as I giggled "I know me and that's on you because I'm a good ass woman" I said as he chuckled.

"That you are" he complimented as it got quiet. "Turn some" I said as he turned his whole body trying to be funny. "Seriously?" I asked laughing as he chuckled looking up at me "You're not cute can you turn back around so I can finish?" I asked as I felt his hands on my thighs.

"Erik no I told you we wasn't going to fool around during this break" I said trying to move his hands as I felt kisses on the inside of my thighs. 

"Erik please?" I asked as he grabbed my butt bringing me forward to his lips. He started kissing my thighs more and lifting my T-shirt.

He slid my panties to the side and started licking my pearl. I placed my hand on his head and arched my back. "No no no" I said pushing his head back some as he stood up and looked down at me as I looked up at him.

I stood up as he picked me wrapping my legs around his torso. He sat me on the dinning room table as I took my lips from his.

"I'm sore" I said as he tried to kiss me again "I'm serious Erik I've been working out and practicing nonstop, I'm sleepy" I said as he sighed "yeah" he said as we went back into the living room and I continued braiding his hair.