35.

✨Erik✨

I was getting ready as I couldn't help but laugh at Y/N as she was placing on that green dress but her hair and make up was nice she made the dress look nice.

"So you're still going to wear the dress?" I asked "yeah I'm going to peek in the party see if I'm the only dummy with this type of mess on and if I am I got dress number two" she stated smirking as I laughed.

"All of this because of a dress? Nakia doesn't know your style" Erik stated "but she has today's fashion in everybody else's outfits?" She questioned as I chuckled.

"Why did you cut your hair off?" She asked "Nakia said I looked nice without it" I said shrugging it off and placing my Rolex on.

"She said what?" Y/N asked "I looked nice with it cut off" I repeated " you look nice regardless" she stated as I cheesed but she looked at me weird. There was a knock on the door as Erik answered it and I heard Nakia's voice.

He soon closed the door and walked over to me with green silk matching gloves. "Oh no" I said as Erik laughed. "Nakia said she forgot to give you these" he said handing the silk gloves to me.

They went all the way to my elbows. "I don't even want to go downstairs, you know how many important this is people are going to see me for the first time I can't look stupid" I said as Erik grabbed my waist.

"You are straight you make the dress the dress doesn't make you Besides you're still cute" he stated "says the one who looks fine" I said looking at him up and down.

"Look don't hate" I said as She glared at me "you look fine" i said before kissing her cheek. We started heading towards the party as She looked like a complete clown compared to everyone else.

Y/N and I looked at each other as she looked down some. She got looks from people, stares and gasps knowing She was a well known name in their households. "What the hell is she wearing?" We overheard someone whisper as Y/N looked down. "is that Y/N, out of all people why is SHE wearing that?" Someone else whispered.

We seen Nakia all glammed up talking to everyone. "You wore the dress anyway?" My mother asked Y/N as Y/N looked like she was about to fuck someone up. "This shit is embarrassing." She stated before running back upstairs.

"Nakia's fucked up for that one" jasmine stated "yeah I'm going to go talk to her ass myself " tori said about to take off her
earrings making her way towards Nakia  but steelo grabbed her.

Nakia came our way "yo what was that?" I asked her "what?" Nakia asked smiling "you know damn well she would be the only one dressed like that here why would you do that?" Jasmine asked.

"Oh come on it was just a joke, it was supposed to be funny, where is she I didn't even get to get a picture" Nakia stated laughing

"So where's the back up dress if this were to be a joke?" My mother asked as she nudged me "go check on your fiancé I'll take care of this." My mother said as I went upstairs going to check on Y/N.

I peeked in as she was sliding into a new dress. She then took her hair out the curled ponytail letting the curls fall as she combed it out making it fluffy and bouncy.

"You good?" I asked as she didn't turn around "I'm straight she stated snatching off the silk gloves and placing on her engagement ring diamond bracelet and necklace.

She then kicked off her pointy green flats Nakia gave her and placed on a pair of silver heels.

She turned around as I looked at her up and down "like I said earlier, she got me fucked up" Y/N stated as I looked at her in "Aww"

"Damn baby girl you ain't have to do her like this" I said as Y/N placed her drop earrings on in her ears then placed all her hair on one side of her shoulder

"Well that's what you get when you try and fuck with people" Y/N said as I held my hand out.

"Ready to go fuck it up buttercup?" I asked as she laughed. "Don't ever say that ever please?" she asked laughing as I chuckled and kissed her cheek.

"Let's go fuck it up" she stated as I smiled we started heading downstairs as her arm was linked in mine. We walked in the party as my mother smiled at Y/N.

"You're lucky I ain't beat her ass" Y/N whispered as I laughed "she looks better than who the party is for" we overheard as Y/N shook her head.

"Wow! You look gorgeous Y/N" T'Challa stated "watch yourself nigga" I said under my breath as he hugged Y/N as she hugged back.

"Nakia did a good job" he said as we both shook our head "No She ha-" we were cut off by Nakia interrupting by kissing T'Challa's cheek.

"You look beautiful but I thought I gave you another dress?" She asked "yeah it ripped so I had to get another one." Y/N said.

"Mm you found that out here?" Nakia asked eyeing Y/N as Y/N turned showing off her dress " nope my stylist brought it, you're not the only one who has one" Y/N stated cheesing.

"Oh my god it's her!" We over heard as
We turned around "oh my gosh she's looking at me" the boy said as Y/N and I looked at him weird.

"I'm so sorry for him he's into pop culture and all that type of stuff, I'm stark" another man stated holding his hand out as Erik shook his hand and mines as we smiled.

"You had a great year Mr. Stevens" he said as I smiled "thanks" I thanked "I-I'm Peter" the boy stuttered with a small wave.

"Is he your son?" I asked as tony smiled "he's like one but no he's apart of my internship" Tony stated

"Hi" Y/N said with a smile to him "oh my god she's talking to me" he said as Y/N laughed "he's adorable I didn't know I had a fan like this" Y/N stated.

"Mr. Stevens I'm a fan of yours also" Peter stated as I chuckled and dapped him up. "Can I um get a picture with you two?" He asked

"Alright you're getting a little too star struck" tony said backing him away from us. They walked away as Y/N giggled.

"He's adorable" Y/N said before she wrapped her arms around my neck and we were dancing to the music that was being played.

"So tomorrow is a chill day and to spend quality time as a family?" Y/N asked "yeah something like that" I said before Y/N gave me a look.

"You better not" she warned as I chuckled
"Don't worry about that right now, you look beautiful" I said as she laughed "stop trying to butter me up" Y/N said before I laughed and kissed her lips.

"How about a song from Y/N I'm sure she always come prepared" we heard Nakia say on the mic as everyone looked at us.

"What is her problem?" I questioned as
Y/N hugged me and whispered in my ear "She's about to be butt hurt once again" she stated and I chuckled watching her grab the mic from Nakia.