54.

✨Y/N✨

We were finally home and I washed up placing on an oversized shirt Erik took a shower then wanted to take an ice bath.

"You sure you want this?" I asked "yeah princess just put the ice in the tub and fill the tub with cold water. "Won't this make your dick smaller?" I asked "Y/N" he said in a warning tone.

"Okay.. okay I'm doing it now" I assured him filling the tub up with three bags off ice then ran the cold water.

I turned the water off sitting on the side of the tub as he came in with a pair of compression boxers. He stepped into the bath wincing some at the coldness then sat down slowly. I looked at his knuckles as they were bleeding.

"Are you straight? Because I don't want you pushing yourself" I said

"Are you straight? Because I don't want you pushing yourself" I said. "I don't want you pushing yourself while pregnant" he said as I gave him a look.

"I'm not pregnant" I said confused. "You will be if you don't take that plan B" he reminded as I hurried and looked under the cabinets under sink for it.

He laughed as he watched me run downstairs to get some water. I hurried and took the pill and came back upstairs.
I couldn't wait to see my baby girl tomorrow. She's been rolling around and I'm ready for her to start crawling every time she looks like she's getting ready to but she falls.

I went back into the bathroom and sat on the side of the tub. "You good?" I asked as he nodded "yeah I'm straight just sore" he said as I smiled at him.

"You know you should get in here with me" he said as I shook my head real fast. "No I'm fine you got it" I stated as he chuckled and grabbed my hand trying to pull me in.

"No Erik" I stated as he laughed "just put your feet in I promise it'll make your body feel better" he said as I gave him a look.

"Don't" I stated before he pulled me in and I automatically started hitting him. "You get on my fucking nerves" I said as he was laughing.

"annoying ass" I said as he tried to kiss me but I mushed his face getting out the tub soaked and wet.

He started laughing "Ha Ha that ass right on the couch, stupid I can't stand your ass" I said walking out the bathroom drying myself off and changing out my clothes.

I laid across the bed scrolling on Instagram as People was liking my recent pictures of myself. Rumors out that I was doing a tribute Coachella performance to Beyoncé's iconic homecoming performance majority of everyone was here for it but then some people wasn't but I ain't care I was going to do what the fuck I wanted.

It was supposed to be a surprise for her but someone's running their mouth and someone's about to get fired.

Even though it's a rumor I still have control over it and can still surprise her so I wasn't too worried about it.

There was a tweet from a woman and she was going off on me about doing the tribute.

"This bitch @Y/N , this who tf y'all want to do a tribute to Beyoncé's performance when her man can't even even keep his dick in his pants?! She needs to be worried about that instead of doing the Queens tribute🦄😒" She tweeted as I screenshot The tweet.

"Baby girl just came out @Y/N, she won those Grammy's because she's a one hit wonder she won't be here in a couple of months😂😂" another tweeted.

"Y'all really letting this dark ass gremlin do a BEYONCE tribute?! The same bitch who supports a bitch who drugged stole and fucked niggas to get where she's at?🤦‍♀️🦄" One tweeted as I sighed and turned off my phone.

The Barbs will drag the fuck out you man thats another fan base not to fuck with. I didn't understand where this hate was coming from because I did a collab with Nicki before. It wasn't all of them it was only some.

I sighed and placed my face in my hands then thought of an idea. I screen shot all three tweets then found there pages getting pictures of them and sent it to my production manager who was over the effects of the show.

I wanted these tweets and pictures to pop up on the screens when I was on a certain song I couldn't really get a law suit if you tweeted those things and your picture is on the internet.

A lot of the time I think people tries to throw shade at me and y'all shit is because I don't react to it online or let it phase me I put in my music.

But this tribute was going to be hot it's going to be the idea and everything from her performance some dance moves and mine but also have a West Indian flavor to it.

My music was of course going to be apart of the performance but it's a Beyonce homecoming tribute so I have a band and was lucky enough to get her stage she performed on which is now a monument so I was lucky as hell.

Beyonce and I were finishing up our first song that I was going to end my Coachella performance with. The performance was pretty lengthy and Kendrick Lamar and drake wanted to perform with me.

My manager sent me the song list and how it was going to go.

Intro: God is a woman
How bad do you want it (outfit change)
Crazy in love/ Freedom feat. Kendrick Lamar (homecoming version)
All the stars feat. Kendrick Lamar
Drunk in love/ Diva everybody mad (homecoming version)
Pete Davidson ( outfit change)
Don't hurt yourself/ I care ( homecoming version)
Hold up/ countdown ( homecoming version)
Get me bodied dance Feat. Tara (niece) (homecoming version)
Kitty kat/ bow down (homecoming version)
I been on (homecoming version) (ending outfit change)
Standing on the sun
Mine( feat Drake)
One dance (Y/N and Drake)
baby boy (homecoming version)
you don't love me no no no (outfit change)
No tears left to cry
Thank you
Ending: Before I let go

I had four outfit changes and Tara and I needed to get our dance moves together for get me bodied since jasmine nor tori wanted to do it with me.

The band we were using was from southern university. I wanted to switch it out because there's other greats out there and give somebody else a chance.

The whole family was getting vip to see me perform and they were excited but I was getting doubts and honestly scared that I would fuck it up and there's no coming back from that.