19.

✨Erik✨

We were at the reception and I was holding sterling as everyone was watching steelo and Tori's first dance. Y/N was smiling and watching swaying in her seat to the music.

I grabbed Y/N's hand as she smiled at me and continued watching their first dance. Their dance was soon over and Tori came over smiling and grabbing Y/N's hand.

"You ready?" Tori questioned as Y/N shook her head laughing. "You scared?" I asked "no I'm just trying to eat" she stated as we were waiting for our food to be served.

"Girl get your ass up so me and steelo can dance" she said pulling Y/N away. I chuckled as she stood up there with the mic in her hand and all their guests went ballistic.

Y/N stood up there smiling waiting for them to be quiet but they went on for another minute making Y/N giggle.

"Thank you for the love, Tori and I been friends forever before the fame and the money and I've seen the struggles she used to go through. Steelo I want to thank you because this is the happiest I've ever seen my best friend. I love you so much you already know what's on the Agenda for tonight" Y/N stated as there was a laugh for everyone.

"I wrote a new song just for this day and I hope you like it" Y/N said cheesing. The music started as Y/N sung.

"Boy you'll be the death of me, You're my James Dean,You make me feel like I'm seventeen
You drive too fast, you smoke too much
But that don't mean a thing
'Cause I'm addicted to the rush"

Tori and Steelo started dancing as some of their guests linked up and danced. I was at the tabled alone because sterling left me to dance with his mother and father.

I sat there my mother looked so happy and Mother's Day was soon coming up
Y/N, jasmine and I wanted to do something special but couldn't figure out what to do.

Y/N looked at me while singing seeing me alone then motioned me to come to her. I shook my head laughing as I looked around seeing everyone dancing.

Y/N walked towards me and grabbed my hand still singing and pulling me of the seat. Wrapped my arms around her waist as she sung and looked at me smiling. Her bridge came as she started singing with more power.

"What I'm telling you
I'm giving you my life, it's in your hands
And what I'm gonna do
Is be a woman and you can be a man
And I wanna say
Nobody understands what we've been through
I rather give up everything
Than to live my, live my life without you"

She sung to me as I smiled feeling special I kissed her cheek as she smiled continuing to sing.

She finished as I pecked her lips. Tori came and hugged Y/N. "Thank you" sterling mouthed to Y/N and I as we nodded.

We were dancing with each other as Y/N kept smiling "what you keep smiling for?" I asked with a smile. "I can't smile?" She asked as I chuckled.

"Who making you this happy it better not be Audrey and Odell's ass I've been waiting to bust a cap in a nigga ass" I stated as she laughed and shook her head.

"The man in front of me is making me smile" she said as I smiled "Can this man take you out tomorrow night?" I asked "mmmm it depends you know I got to spend time with my daughter" she said as I chuckled.

"Let me take you two on a picnic" I suggested. "Erik you on a picnic?" She asked "yeah why not?" I questioned "we can finally talk maybe even talk about our wedding" I brought up as she nodded.

"Yeah but where you know We can't have a normal nice picnic" she said "don't worry I got it just you and Jamaria be ready by four tomorrow." I said as she smiled.

"What we eating?" She asked as I laughed "is there something you need to tell me? You've been eating pickles a lot lately" I said as she giggled.

"I'm not pregnant" she said as I gave her a look "I promise I'm not don't you think out of all of us your mother would've known I was first?" She questioned.

"I don't know I'm feeling like I want a junior but I want another baby girl" I said rubbing her stomach as she hit my hand away.

"I'm on birth control and you know that, I can't have any slip ups right now because I maybe possibly going on tour soon" she said as I looked at her.

"Wait What, why didn't you tell me?" I asked "That's one of the things I wanted to talk to you about" she said.

"And when were you going to tell me this?" I questioned as she shook her head "we'll talk about it tonight when we get home" she said.

"Don't you think that's something you needed to tell me?!" I asked as she looked at me "Can we just enjoy of friends wedding?" She questioned.

"Aight Be ready to talk when we get in the car" I stated as she rolled her eyes and took her hands from me.

"When we get home" she said and walked away. "Trouble in paradise?" My mother asked "you knew she was going to be going on your?" I asked as my mother giggled.

"Baby what you expect? she's been hitting the charts and is nominated for more than one Grammy I'm sure her label is getting ready to send her out on tour" my mother stated.

"Why so soon she just had a baby?" I asked "Everyone loves her and her music she's blowing up they was waiting for her to have Jamaria so this could happen" My mother started off.

"Are you ready for her to go?" My mother asked as I shook my head "Nah and if she goes I'm going too" I stated.

"What about your career?!" My mother asked " Jamaria's college is already covered so is our house and our lifestyle" I said as my mother chuckled.

"Oh you just don't know yet" she said shaking her head and walking off as I was confused..