11.

Lots of pictures and GIFS I'm sorry❤️😂

✨Erik✨

It was Y/N's MTV VMA's ceremony and performance and we were going on the red carpet separate when we arrive so I didn't see her all day today she's been practicing and getting ready while I was getting ready to walk the red carpet.

My mother and will were watching Jamaria while sterling was going as my guest , Tori and jasmine was going as
Y/N's guest front row seats and all.

Y/N stated she wasn't going to wear her ring while performing just In case so I wasn't tripping but as soon as this performance is over we walking down the red carpet together and taking pictures everybody about to know what the fuck going on.

I was excited for that but excited for the video airing after the awards. I was currently in a hotel down the street from the venue getting dressed from my stylist with steelo.

The girls were with Y/N as she was getting ready. "You ready for this performance?" Steelo asked as I grinned "Im ready to get some tonight" I stated as he laughed.

"That's all you think about" he said as I continued grinning "because she's a pro at it and it's been a minute due to our schedules" I explained.

"I want her to sing at our wedding" steelo stated "Hell I want her to sing at ours" I said as he chuckled "just ask her you know she's going to do it" I said as the stylist was fixing my shirt then I placed on my jacket.

"Sing what though?" I asked putting on my Rolex. "Sexy love, with the things you dooo" steelo broke out singing as I chuckled and my phone vibrated as his did too.

"Jasmine and Tori looks pretty!" Steelo stated as I looked at the picture nodding "my ugly ass sister look nice" I said as I looked at their dresses and steelo chuckled.

*Tori on the right and jasmine on the left*

"It's crazy how you and her just barely met and y'all fight like brothers and sisters" steelo said as I nodded "that's how you know it's family" I said as we got ready to walk out the hotel to the carpet.