70.

✨Y/N✨

Erik, Jamaria and I were in Cuba on vacation and it was a well needed vacation. Erik was sitting out on the balcony with his buttoned down shirt open

 Erik was sitting out on the balcony with his buttoned down shirt open

as I smiled and held Jamaria's hand walking towards him.

"Hey daddy's Princess" he said to Jamaria with his arms opened as she ran to him and he hugged her placing her on his lap giving her some of his banana.

" hey daddy's other princess" he stated holding my waist with his free hand and kissed my belly as I smiled.

"You're going to give me my boy" I stated "oh am I?" He asked with a smirk as I giggled "yes" I said sitting next to him and he smiled at me and kissed my lips.

"I'm not going to stop until I get my boy" I stated "that's a lot of sex and I'm down for it" Erik said as I smiled.

"Who made you like this?" I asked grabbing his chin "You did" he stated as I smiled. "I don't recall making you like this" I said as he chuckled and he kissed my lips.

Both our phones were going off due to Twitter. They were buzzing ever since I brought Beyoncé on stage with me set off Coachella and told the world I was pregnant about two weeks ago they still going on about it.

We were once again going MIA from the world enjoying each other and Jamaria.
"You are so beautiful" Erik said as I smiled.

"You trying to butter me up what you want?" I asked "she's about to go to sleep" Erik said as I squinted my eyes and he smirked.

"Ughhhh don't you get enough of this?" I asked "you know a real freak can't get enough" he said getting up and placing Jamaria in the bed that was in her room.

Erik picked me up taking me to the bed and laying me on it as he kissed my lips continuously.

I slid his shirt off as he looked at me and I kissed his neck as he hovered over me. He untied my white bathing suit top throwing it on the ground.

He then slid my bikini bottoms off along with his shorts. Once we were done making love we just laid there talking.

"We started from the bottom and now here" I said as he nodded "I'm glad I did this with you and nobody else though" Erik said then turned his head looking at me as I looked at him.

"You like pillow talk don't you?" I asked as he laughed. "Yeah but we came a longggggg way I remember when we first met" he stated.

"Yes with your crazy ass" I said as he chuckled "I wasn't crazy I had a plan and I was going to make that shit happen" he stated.

"But you went through with your plan for like thirty minutes then became a boxer" I brought up. "because I had to think about what I really wanted. it was you or me being king possibly being locked away and I chose you" he said as I smiled.