15.

✨Y/N✨

We were back home , Erik and I was getting ready for a basketball game tonight that was in LA. He was working out in the garage while I was trying to get celebrities to help out with this Wakanda outreach center grand opening.

Jamaria was in my arms as I was on the phone with Belcalis. "Girl that would be nice as fuck I want to do it" she said as I smiled "thank you" I thanked.

"I'm going to ask some artists and spread the information about this center" she stated as we finished our conversation and I hung up.

I was also going to ask Pharrell, Beyoncé, Chris brown but I really wanted Kendrick Lamar and childish gambino there But I don't know how to get in contact maybe Erik had some tricks under his sleeves but I doubt it.

Erik came in the house sweaty as I was on my phone thinking of people to attend I wanted certain people at this event. I wanted it to be nice.

I sighed as I felt a presence behind me then he wrapped his arms around my waist. "What's up?" He asked "the sky" I said as I giggled at his facial expression.

"Nothing its all straight" I said before taking a breath and turning around and smiling.

"You stink" I said as he chuckled and took Jamaria from me. "So are we taking her out with us?" I asked as Erik gave me a "The fuck" look.

"No sterling and Tori's coming over to watch her" Erik informed. "Okay well I'm going to get ready" I stated as Erik grabbed my hand stopping me.

"What's up?" I asked "nothing I can't just look at you?" He asked smiling as I smiled and kissed his lips. "We need to get ready you already know it's going to be some kind of traffic" I stated as he kissed my lips and let my hands go.

I went upstairs and started getting ready. I texted my stylists because I wanted to do something different with my hair as far as the lengths I wanted it shorter now.

I got out the shower as there was knock on the door. "Come in" I stated as my stylist came in. "So what's up?" He asked looking st my outfit laid out on the bed.

"I want a bob" I said smiling big as he chuckled "well since I'm here I can do your make up too" he added as I cheesed.

"That's a cute outfit you ain't even need my help" he complimented as I smiled. I was assuming Erik was getting ready in the other room.

Soon my hair and makeup was done. I had a middle part bob and I looked cute. I finished getting dressed by placing on my heels and spraying myself down with some perfume.

My stylist kissed my cheek as we said our goodbyes. I grabbed my things putting it in my purse then went to make sure Jamaria was straight.

I changed her diaper and kissed her face playing with her as she smiled then I felt a hand on my butt. I smiled instantly "you look sexy" Erik started off looking at my outfit

 I smiled instantly "you look sexy" Erik started off looking at my outfit

  "you trying to make a baby tonight?" He asked as I laughed.

"Go away please I'm trying to get your daughter ready so we can go" I said as someone rung the doorbell. We went downstairs and Erik answered the door as steelo and Tori came in.

"Okay look t you with your bad self" tori said hyping me up. I just smiled "it's too short" Erik said as I smacked my lips "you mad because you not getting none tonight" I teased in a baby voice pinching his cheek.

"Aight we'll see you guys later" he said grabbing my waist and looking me. "Bye mama" I said kissing Jamaria's face as we said our goodbyes and left.

We got outside as I started dancing "we about to get this party started right!!!" I mimicked from shark tales as Erik laughed.

"Can you get in the car please since you was talking about traffic" he said as I smiled we got in the truck as the chauffeur pulled off.

" you sure you don't need any type of security?" He asked as I shook my head "no it's just a basketball game it ain't like I'm Beyoncé, I'm normal" I said smiling and shrugging.

soon we made it to the stadium and people were taking pictures everywhere.

"I'm craving for some pickles" I said trying to walk to the concessions but was bombarded by fans and Erik had to pull me away as security started backing the crowd away from me. "This is why I told you we needed to walk with security" he stated as I sighed.

"I just wanted a pickle plus you're here" I brought up "I'm a boxer but I'm fighting but with your crazy ass fans coming up at us all at once we both going to die" he joked as I smiled.

"Can I get some pickles please?" I asked "let's get seated and let the game start so the halls can clear some" he stated as he led me onto the court so we could get our seats.

There were cameras and fans even in crowd screaming trying to get to us but they were blocked by security that was in the building.

We were walking pass everyone until I felt someone grab my hand softly and I turned some seeing Beyoncé. I smiled instantly and seen blue come up to me hugging me.

I hugged back "why don't you sit by us?" Beyoncé asked as Jay Z appeared he smiled at Erik and dapped up. Erik looked kind of star struck making me giggle.

"T-These are actually our seats" Erik stated as I sat on the other side of Erik. He sat next to HOV and Bey sat on the other side of him.

Erik was talking and laughing and shit but I was hungry as shit so I got my ass up and went to get some pickles

I was getting some pickles as I heard someone freaking out. "Oh my God it's
Y/N!!!" She women yelled about to start crying as I looked at her hyperventilating.

"Is she okay?" I asked as the crowd of people was taking pictures and trying to get selfies with me as I was trying to push through them.

"LEAVE MRS. STEVENS ALONE, SHE DOESN'T WANT TO TAKE ANY PICTURE RIGHT NOW, GO ENJOY THE GAME PLEASE AND THANK YOU!" I heard with the game security backing them away from me.

I got my pickles and went back onto the court looking for my seat while eating. I looked to my side with a reporter taking a picture of me eating one of my pickles.

This shit was starting to get irritating. I sat down next to Erik crossing my legs as he was looking at the game. I was watching the players as Erik looked at me.

"Let me get some" he said as as I held the pickle out for him to get a bite. He took a bite as I giggled some and took a bite of the pickle looking at him seductively as he chuckled.

"Can I watch the game please In peace?" He asked as I giggled and continued to watch the game.