57.

✨Erik✨

I watched as Y/N was getting dressed

She placed her hair in a quick bun then got Jamaria's things together

She placed her hair in a quick bun then got Jamaria's things together. "What you keep looking at?" She asked in a little giggle.

"You're all mine finally" I stated as she laughed "I'm so serious my nigga do you know how long that shit was taking and I thought I had a slim to none chance with you" I expressed as she looked surprised.

"Could've fooled me you called all the shots from when I first met you" I said as he chuckled. She came over and pushed me on the bed then straddled my body as I smirked.

"I love you so much" she dragged out as she dragged her hand along my chest down to my print. "You're always up to something" I said as She smiled.

"I'm always up to no good and you love it" She stated kissing my neck as I gripped her butt some. "Don't we have some where to be?" I asked her as she continued to kiss my neck.

"Yeah but I can be late" she said then started kissing my lips as I kissed back. She unzipped her jacket as she had on a Nike sports bra.

I took her jacket off as she threw it to the side of us and continued kissing my lips. I flipped us over and took her pants off as she wrapped her legs around me.

"Tell me what you want" I said in her ear as she looked at me.  "Erik just give me you" she said staring into my eyes. I begun to kiss her lips then positioned myself.

I slowly started sliding in as she gripped at my back some breathing in slowly. "You straight? Because you know you can't take dick" I stated as she smacked her lips hitting my chest some as I chuckled.

"And you love that shit so don't even start" she said as I chuckled and kissed her lips pulling out and sliding back in going a little deeper as she closed her eyes.

I started thrusting as she moaned loudly and gripped my back. Her phone started ringing as she grabbed it but I kept going as she answered her phone placing her hand on my chest.

"Stop" she mouthed as I smirked and she giggled pushing me off. "Okay we're on our way" she said hanging up.

"Alright make it quick we got to go" she stated as I picked her up making her giggle.

"Babe we got to go make it quick" she said "alright don't rush my magic" I stated as she giggled placing her hands on the dresser.

"Yo you buggin' why are you standing right here knowing your ass is short." I complained. "Pick me up daddy" she said squealing as I smirked and picked her up.

I sat her on the dresser and pushed myself into her as she gripped my back. I was thrusting into her as she started moaning crazy.

Then her phone started ringing again. She smacked her lips as I kept going "fuck!" She squealed as I placed kisses on her neck.

My phone started ringing as we both sighed loudly. "Damn I just want a quick nut" she yelled as I looked at her and laughed.

"Get your ass down and let's go" I joked as she got off the dresser. We fixed ourselves "give me something to yell at you about" Y/N stated as I chuckled "crazy ass, why?" I asked.

"So you can fuck the shot out of me" she bluntly said as I smirked at her. "You've been really horny lately You good?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm okay I just like sex" she stated
" more than usual I think you're going through something is it that birth control?" I asked.

"I might be and with both of us working I'm sexually frustrated." She explained as I chuckled "let's go" I said as she got Jamaria together and we went to the car.

I placed Jamaria in her car seat in the truck then Y/N started dancing on me being goofy making me laugh. "You straight?" I asked.

"Yeah, I cant dance on you?" She asked "you can dance on me all day I ain't complaining" I said as she smirked getting into the car.

"I'm hungry as fuck!" She shouted some as I chuckled. "Are you sure you're straight?" I asked as she nodded.

"Yeah I'm just hungry" she stated "you're always hungry I think your going through something" I stated "say that shit again I swear I'll beat your ass myself" she said.

"Chill our you supposed to be resting princess" I said touching her cheek some as she swatted my hand away from her face. "Don't touch me" she stated.

I pulled out the driveway then started placing my hands on her thigh as she gave me a look. I slipped my hands into her pants.

"Jay's in the car" she said "then don't make a sound" i stated as she placed her hand on mine trying to move my hand but I rubbed her pearl.

"Moveeeee" I whined moving his hand as he just smirked and licked his finger while pushing his sun glasses up.

"You're buggin'" I said shocked as he smiled turning the corner. We soon made it to where they were holding dress rehearsals and rehearsals. Erik got Jamaria out the car along with her diaper bag.

"You don't want me to hold it?" I asked "Nah I got it you're supposed to be resting anyway " he said as I smiled at him.

We went through the doors and was greeted by everyone. "Here I need you try these on my love then come out" my designer said as he rolled a cart holding all of my outfits.

"I'll take little jay and you can go help her put it on" she said to Erik as jay cling onto him. "Nah I'll take her with us" erik stayed as we went into a spacious room for me to get dressed.

Erik sat on the couch as I got undressed changing into one of the outfits. "Oh that's nice" he said sitting up in his seat as I smiled looking down at the outfits.

"Right" I stated agreeing "do a turn for me" Erik said as I laughed "now you're being extra" I said as he chuckled "just turn" he said as I turned and started twerking some.

"Y/N do that shit on stage I swear it's that ass when you get off the stage" he threatened as I smirked.

"What you going to do about it?" I asked placing my foot on the vanity twerking making him even more mad.

He got up as I hurried and placed my foot down. "Don't make me dip this shit off of you" he growled as I tried not to smile.

There was a knock on the door "you got the first one on yet?" My designer asked "hold on!" Erik stated and wrapped his hand around my neck making me smirk.

"Don't play with me, you know how I can get" he said in my ear gripping my butt.

Boy I love me an Aquarius

"Okay" I said "okay what?" He asked lifting my chin "okay daddy" I said sweetly. Somebody's going to be pissed when Coachella comes...