41.

✨Erik✨

Y/N and walked back in the palace with bags in our hands and Jamaria in one of mines. Jamaria was gorgeous Y/N and I did good it almost makes me want to get her pregnant again this father life is only the beginning I'm ready for when boys try and get with her so I can scare them thinking I'm going to beat their ass.

 Jamaria was gorgeous Y/N and I did good it almost makes me want to get her pregnant again this father life is only the beginning I'm ready for when boys try and get with her so I can scare them thinking I'm going to beat their ass

Every time I look at her she smiles or laughs. "I see you two enjoyed the new mall" T'Challa said as I nodded. "Yeah they had the newest drops of shoes" I stated as T'Challa and I dapped up.

"Everyone's out in the back playing spades" T'Challa said as I nodded "you're glowing Y/N" T'Challa commented as Y/N smiled "thanks I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or check to see I'm pregnant" she joked as I looked at her and he started laughing.

"No you look beautiful" T'Challa said before walking away as she smiled and I looked at her. "Stop smiling" I stated as she smacked her lips. "He was being nice" she said going to put the bags upstairs. I followed her upstairs placed the bags down.

"Let me change her diaper" she said about to grab her. "Nah I got it" I said as she looked at me "You sure?" She asked "yeah" I said as she handed me the stuff and started packing the things we got in the suitcases so we wouldn't have to worry about it later.

I changed Jamaria and started blowing on her stomach making her laugh. I picked her up and walked downstairs with Y/N.

We went outside seeing everyone laughing and talking outside. Steelo handed me a Corona. "I know y'all are not playing uno?" Y/N asked laughing.

I looked at Y/N as she was talking and getting cards to play uno but I seen this man looking at her while talking to T'Challa.

"Who's that?" I asked Steelo as he shrugged "the nigga name is like M'Baku or some shit" Steelo said as I looked at the man.

"I don't know his eyes are wandering too much" I said about to get up but Steelo stopped me. "The kids and everyone right here wait till it's you and him" Steelo stated as I continued to eye him.

I sat at the table next to Y/N with everyone playing uno. I occasionally looked over at M'Baku and he was deadass looking at Y/N.

"Baby number two?" My aunt asked about once again. "I know right she's glowing" T'Challa stated as he smiled at Y/N

everybody about to get they asses beat they keep it up...

"I just had Jamaria it's going to be a minute before we have another" Y/N stated.

"In the mean time what are you working on?" Aunt Romonda asked her. "We're trying to move, working on the grand opening of the outreach center performance, about to shoot my second music video and maybe tour soon" she explained smiling.

"Oh no you're going to leave my niece with Erik?" T'Challa joked as Y/N giggled. When the fuck this nigga become a comedian?

"Nah we're going as a FAMILY actually" I stated as my mother, Will and Y/N looked at me. "I know you fucking lying" I heard Y/N lowly say as I looked at her.

"Where is the video being shot?" T'Challa asked "the Bahamas" she said "Yeah is there a slight possibility she could shoot it out here at the beach?" I asked as Y/N glared at me.

M'Baku came and sat at the table smiling at Y/N then he introduced himself. She was being nice and introduced herself back then the nigga kissed her hand.

"Aight get off" I said moving her hand from his grasp. "And you must be the boyfriend?" M'Baku said with his hand out waiting for me to shake it.

"Nah I'm the fiancé but nice try" I said as Y/N gave me a look. "Hey Erik!" Nakia said excitedly sitting next to me. "Um I'm not feeling good I'm going to go back upstairs" Y/N said getting up.

"Feel better" my aunt said as my mother looked over at me not saying anything.
"Jamaria is so adorable" Nakia said looking at her. "She looks like you" Nakia said and looked me up and down some.

"Mhm" my mother hummed and looked between Nakia and I before rolling her eyes. I excused myself and went upstairs to talk to Y/N.

I walked into the room to see her laying across the bed watching tv. I closed the door then muted the tv as she looked at me. "You know you didn't have to lie and say that you didn't feel good" I brought up as she sat up.

"Erik you didn't have to come off like that at the table either your cousin was just joking around and you're getting upset"  She stated.

"So like how Nakia is with me ?" I asked "yo you deadass right now?" She questioned. "I don't see no difference the only thing is now his friend is onto you too" I said as Y/N sat against the headboard.

"Okay" she simply said as she sat on the bed. "So that's it?" I asked as she shrugged "what you want me to do? If that's how you feel that's how you feel" she simply stated and turned on the TV.

"See this is the problem we don't talk about shit" I stated snatching the remote from her and turning the tv off.

"You seriously want to talk about talking?" She started off "what the fuck was all of that down there then? Why the fuck you listening to another girl about your hair and why the fuck are you mad because I just said okay?!" She asked.

"Because he's my cousin he shouldn't be making you laugh and I saw the way his friend was looking at you" I started off

"And you think I don't be seeing how females look at you all the time? That shit is irritating as fuck but I can't do anything about it because they are just looking if you're mine why are you so upset? There's females looking at you just like there's men looking at me." She stated

"Now we just fight over irrelevant shit because you like to fight over irrelevant things I just said okay what do you want me to do about a nigga looking at me?" She asked before getting up and walking into the bathroom and closing it.