51.

✨Y/N✨

I was in the room getting my hair done as Erik was out with Steelo getting a hair cut from his stylist at Steelo's House . Tori just kept smiling at me. "You two are finally tying the knot!" She squealed.

"Girl yes but the actual wedding will be next year for sure" I assured her "finally" she said as I giggled.

"Ooo the backyard looks nice" she exclaimed as I tried to get up and look but she sat me down. "Nope you got to wait" she said as I frowned.

"Y'all better not do anything extravagant, we just wanted to do something small and quick" I said as Tiffany came upstairs.

"Aw look at my future daughter in law" she squealed as I smiled "remember nobody can post anything on social media because this is a family thing" I explained

"Everybody know you're a private person so we got you" jasmine said "and please don't tell me y'all went all out in the backyard?" I asked as everyone went quiet and looked around smiling making me laugh.

"It was mommas fault though she just got excited and kept picking things up " jasmine explained as I smiled and shook my head. "You guys I just wanted something simple too be honest Erik and I didn't even want to dress up" I explained.

"Oop that's the cake" Tiffany said running out as I laughed. My hair and makeup was done as it was seven thirty at night. The sun was setting as we were about to get ready to get married.

"He's here you need to put on your things"
Tori said as I stepped into my dress and they helped me zip it up and fix it.

I slipped on some sandals because I wasn't trying to walk in my backyard with no heels on

I slipped on some sandals because I wasn't trying to walk in my backyard with no heels on. I actually wanted to not wear shoes because my feet were killing me.

I didn't want to walk down with a bouquet i actually wanted to just walk to him with jay in my arms. I didn't want the feels of a real wedding because I wanted it to be special when we have it like vows and the big dress and seeing him dressed up along with Jamaria walking down the aisle putting flowers down the aisle with Tara.

"What you thinking about?" Tori asked as I shook my head "nothing" I said shaking my head. "We'll go ahead and tie the knot with your mans" she said as I smiled.

"Jay, You ready mamma?" I asked as she was smiling and growing excited on the bed. "Don't fall off now" tori said in a giggle while picking her up.

 "Don't fall off now" tori said in a giggle while picking her up