40.

✨Y/N✨

I woke up and looked over seeing Erik on his phone. "Who you texting this early" I joked turning my head the opposite way. "Recording your ass" he stated as I was too sore and tired to even jump on him.

"Babe my body hurts" I whined turning on my back and looking at him as he made a pouty face. "Awww the baby is sore?" he jokingly asked as I knocked his phone out his hand making him laugh more.

"It's not funny we can't have sex for a minute" I stated as he looked at me.
"A minute for you is literally a minute" Erik stated trying to be funny.

"No that's you I can last, your horny ass on the other side is different" I said as he smiled. Erik grabbed my body pulling it on top of his.

"What you doing?" I asked as he smiled and shook his head at me. "Nothing I cant admire you?" He asked as I laughed.

"I look a hot mess, my hair is everywhere, lashes off, no make up a hot mess" I said as he chuckled. "You think that's what I care about?" He questioned as I laughed.

"Nah seriously though" he stated as I looked at him. "You're beautiful without any of that extra shit" he stated as I smiled then kissed his lips.

"There's something I wanted to talk to you about" I said after I pulled away from his lips. "What's up?" He asked as I sat up on him and looked at him. "Um so me and my management team were talking and you know I have a single coming out soon and they believe it's going to be a hit" I started off as Erik smiled.

"Just like all of them" he stated as I smiled "yeah so they wanted to step it up with the music video especially after the first one making 16 million views in the first 24 hours" I stated as he nodded.

"Damn you did only make one" he brought up as I nodded "so they want to step it up and fly me out to the Bahamas to film" I said as he looked at me. "I wanted to know were you comfortable with Jamaria staying out here with you while I leave for like a couple of days?" I asked.

"I'm not even comfortable with you going by yourself let alone with Jamaria" he stated as I sighed. "What's the problem?" I asked.

"That's where Aaliyah died at mind you her career was just getting started" he brought up as I looked at him. "You dead ass Erik?" I questioned.

"Yeah, why you can't use a beach out there in California?" He asked as I smacked my lips. "Erik I'm going everything is being finalized now, I'm thinking you would be okay and you brought up Aaliyah, it's now 2019 I will be fine" I said as he smacked his lips and huffed.

"Hell nah we all going" he said "don't you got training? I'm only going to be out there for a week I will be fine" I assured as he shook his head.

"No" he stated "better take your ass to a beach in Florida" he stated "so what the fuck are we going to do when I start going on tour while you're boxing?" I asked as he got quiet and went towards the bathroom.

"I wasn't thinking that far into this" he stated. "Yeah well we need to start talking about it because management is talking about me performing because of how my fans are on social media" i states.

"Yeah I know they're crazy" he stated as I nodded "and they want a concert very soon for the album I dropped" I stated as Erik sighed. "We'll talk about when we get back home" he said before going in the bathroom.

I smacked my lips finding something to wear then threw on my black silk robe. I laid across the bed and was on the phone with Tori.

"Girl I'm trying to get drunk drunk again" she stated as I laughed "we have kids we can't do that" I stated "no we can we're 22 and young we can't do it with them around but we can still do it" she stated as I shook my head.

"Last night was enough for me" I said "you alright you sound down about something" she said "no I'm good I'm just" I started off then sighed.

"I've been tired lately I don't know but I'll be fine" I said "Jamaria down here sucking on steelo's face" Tori stated as she laughed.

"Aww my Stinka" I said then giggled some. "You sure ain't nothing wrong?" Tori asked "I'll tell you about it later I'm about to get in the shower" I said as we said our goodbyes and I opened the Howe's door while Erik was showering and I stepped in.

I placed my hand on his shoulder as he turned around and automatically kissed me. We just held each other as he left kisses on my neck here and there.

"You know we're going to have to talk about it no matter how much we try to avoid it" I said as he looked at me and kissed my lips.

"Yeah I just want you to be safe that's all" he said as I smiled and we started getting washed. We soon came out and got dressed.

"I think jay wants to go to the mall today" Erik stated as I smiled "you just want to go to the mall" I joked as he chuckled

"Nah I just want to spend some family time and to talk about something's" he said as I smiled.

I placed my hair in a neat nice bun then got jay ready and we headed to the mall. Although we were trying to keep it low key people knew who were from Erik being a prince, me being a singer and Erik being a boxer so we got a lot of looks.

Even though people knew who we are unlike everywhere else they were very calm in Wakanda and treated us as if we were normal some asked for pictures but it wasn't a mob coming our way.

We walked into Macy's "I know I can be very protective but I'm only like that because I love you" Erik said as I looked at him while walking.

"Yeah but Erik I still got a job to do" I started off "I know you probably think I was joking when I brought up the whole separation anxiety but in all honesty I think you do" I stated as he placed his hands in his pockets and looked forward.

"Yeah I know" he stated then looked at his feet. I moved him to where we were deep in the clothes section and away from everyone else.

"You need to talk to the therapist next time we see her about it" I said "I didn't  want to say anything about it because I didn't want to claim it and I see it a lot with you and I don't want it to happen with Jamaria either" he started off then looked down and I seen his veins from his temples move every time he clenched.

"I didn't want you looking at me a certain way either" he said as I sighed. "Erik why would I? I need help my damn self and you know you do too, it's like you put up this shield when she's trying to help you. I rather us get the help now then later on in the relationship we fall out because of our inner issues" I started off.

"N'jadaka I'm in if you're in" I stated as he looked at me....