8.

✨Erik✨

"So I just lay there while they film?" I asked as Y/N giggled getting her makeup done along with her hair. "Just do what the director tells you to do and add a little bit of your roughness in there" she said as I chuckled.

"You ready?" She asked "yeah I'm straight when are you dropping the video?" I asked "after the MTV awards it's airing on MTV after the awards too" she said as I nodded and they added crystal earring to her ears.

They placed on her black red bottoms as she got up about to close her robe. "No let me see" I said as everyone walked out her dressing room and I smirked at her. She opened up her robe.

I kissed her neck and was about to pick her up but there was a knock at the door

I kissed her neck and was about to pick her up but there was a knock at the door. I stepped back looking at her as her body was thick in the thighs flat stomach then breast for days.

Never looked like she had a kid at all and everything was natural too. He hair was in fluffed curls everywhere.

She tied her robe up as we walked out I sat and watched as Y/N went through her singing parts and parts of the video where she was shooting by herself and her dancers til I came in.

The director told me where I needed to be

The director told me where I needed to be. I was sitting in a seat as the camera was on Y/N and she was throwing her head back while this whole video was going to be in a semi dark room.

 I was sitting in a seat as the camera was on Y/N and she was throwing her head back while this whole video was going to be in a semi dark room

She started walking towards me singing and doing a dance while looking in the camera.

She started doing a dance on me while singing flipping her hair. She stood behind me rubbing down my chest then kissed the side of my neck as I bit my lip some.

She moved my head with her finger and pecked my lips still lip singing to the music. "Cut!" The director yelled out as
Y/N stopped.

"Okay Erik you're going to pick her up against the wall and kiss her neck Y/N you sing until he picks you up then as he picks you up you bite your lip" the director said as we both nodded.

"Yo this is mad fun" I said as she giggled standing against the wall looking up at me. They started rolling as she looked up at me seductively and my hands were gripping her ass.

I grabbed her thigh and wrapped it around my torso kissing her neck as she placed her hands on my bare back gripping it and singing into the camera.

I took my lips from hers and looked down at her as she bit her lip and I picked her up in a swift motion.

I kissed her lips as she bit my bottom lip slowly pulling as we smirked.

"And Cut!" The director said as we were looking at the scene on the camera "this is Great!" The director stated as we continued watching.

"Next is the bed scene" the director stated "I get a bed scene too?" I asked excited as Y/N giggled "You are too much" she said as I chuckled.

"Y/N you take off his shirt, push him on the bed and climb on top" the director said "so we basically practicing what we do at home already" I stated as Y/N shushed me.

"You do what you do then Erik you flip her over kiss all over her and we're done" the director said smiling as Y/N smiled.

"Good I'm ready to see jay and I'm hungry" Y/N stated "I told your ass to eat before we left but you said you weren't hungry" I stated as she plucked my forehead then backed up before I could do anything back.

We laughed and got ready for our shot.
Y/N took my shirt off then pushed me on the bed and climbed on top kissing my lips sloppily before grinding some throwing her head back. I held onto her waist soon flipping us over pinning her arms over her head and kissing her neck down her body as she arched her back.

I grabbed her legs bringing her closer to my body then kissed her lips as she gripped my back. "AND CUT!" The director yelled as I gave lips littles pecks all over her face making her laugh.

We went got dressed then went to my mothers house picking Jamaria up. "Hi munchkin" I said taking her straight from jasmine.

"How was the music video shoot?" My mother asked "I was cold" Y/N stated as I chuckled "it was cool" I stated bouncing Jamaria some.

"be careful she just ate" will stated "I got it" I said "so what type of video is it?" Jasmine asked "porn" I said as she stuck her tongue out at me and I mimicked her causing my mother and will to laugh some.

"Porn?" My mother asked "in seriousness it was except we had clothes on" I said "Erik that's definitely not porn" jasmine stated "it was a joke, but you mean to tell me it wasn't porn thought being dressed like this" I stated showing them a picture of Y/N posed with her robe on open showing her lingerie from earlier and red bottoms.

"Oooo girl you look good" my mother said snatching the phone from my hand looking at it with jasmine. "I'm surprised Erik letting you go through with this" my mother stated "because he was in the video" Y/N said laughing.

"What you wear?" My mother asked "my shirt was off and I had on some black nike joggers." I said feeling a warm substance on my shoulder.

I looked to the side seeing Jamaria's spit up falling slowly down on my shoulder making everyone laugh.

Y/N got the receiving blanket wiping Jamaria's mouth then my shoulder. "You should do ad libs to one of her songs" jasmine stated "let's get through this video first" Y/N stated

"my aunt is going to be pissed once I drop that and I have no clue what she's going to do before we go to court" Y/N stated sitting down.

"You grown that video was for you and Erik even if you decided to do a pornographic video it don't matter because you grown doing your own thing, don't worry about her we got you two a bomb lawyer" Tiffany said rubbing her back.

"Besides the video ain't that bad there's worse as far as explicitness" I stated