24.

✨Y/N✨

"Oh my god Y/N are you okay?!" Tori asked walking into the room with "Get Well" balloons and Steelo. "Yeah I'm fine, aren't you two supposed to be out of the country right now?" I asked.

"Yeah but we heard about you and came back" Steelo said as they hugged me. Tori gave him a look. "Yes that and this nigga made us miss the plane" tori stated as I laughed.

"How?" I asked "Steelo wanted a quickie and it wasn't no damn quickie" she stated as I laughed. "It seems like that was both of you" I said.

"Where's Erik?" Steelo asked "he's getting us some food but fuck that where my money?" I asked him.

"Y/N I didn't cry the whole time" he said as I looked at him. "You had a whole panic attack in the bathroom" I said.

"But did I cry?" He asked "Yes, what the fuck you mean BuT dId i CrY?!" I asked as Tori laughed.

"Oh my gosh how much does he owe you?" She asked "$10.00 and I know your ass got my $10.00 with them damn Ridiculousness checks don't play with me" I said as Tori handed me a 10.

"Broke ass" I mumbled as steelo was about to hit me with a pillow. "I'm sorry" I said laughing as he chuckled and sat in one of the chairs.

Erik came in the room with food and roses as I looked at Steelo. "Erik, sterling was trying to hurt me" I said as Erik chuckled.

"With a pillow?" Steelo asked sarcastically as I laughed "yes you could've hurt me" I stated as sterling threw a pillow at my head making us laugh.

"What y'all doing here anyway?" Erik asked while handing me my food.

"Niggas want to be horny" Tori stayed crossing her arms and looking at Steelo. "Okay you part of it to blame also, ain't nobody tell you to have good pussy" steelo said as they started arguing.

Erik and I was just eating and watching them argue. "Y'all done yet?" Erik asked while drinking his drink. "We chillin" steelo said.

"Are we?" Tori asked as they started arguing again making Erik roll his eyes and shake his head I just giggled at him.

"Thank you for the roses baby" I said as he smiled "your welcome" he stated. We continued to watch them argue. "Y'all done yet?" I asked as they stopped "yeah let me see my God baby" Tori said going over to jamaria.

"So what y'all doing for us on Mother's Day?" Tori asked cheesing " not a damn thing" steelo said as Tori glared at him making me laugh.

"That's okay Father's Day right behind it" I stated " doesn't Jamaria have my hair?" Erik asked "Erik just give me my money" I said as steelo chuckled "Jamaria does have Erik's hair" sterling stated.

"You want her to have your hair so fucking bad she's only two months she still has baby hair" I stated as Erik smacked his lips.

"I don't care she got my hair" Erik said "she do and it's okay to admit that Y/N, She looks nothing like you and doesn't like being around you" steelo said trying to be funny as I glared at him.

"Oh so like you and sterling?" Tori asked as steelo smacked his lips. "See why your ass always got to fuck something up?" Steelo asked as I laughed.

"That's okay Jamaria still loves you and you will have another baby girl that's clingy to you" tori said as steelo interrupted.

" no we need some more boys" he stated as Erik shook his head. "When we're ready I want another girl" Erik said as I smiled.

"Ew seriously you don't want a boy?!" Steelo asked. "Eventually yeah" Erik said. "Fuck you mean eventually how many kids you trying to have?!" Sterling asked
As I looked at Erik."hundred and two" Erik stated making us laugh.

"I'm going to sleep" I stated "anyways you know if they get married that's the end of your last name legacy that get passed down" sterling said.

"Okay but what if ones gay and they keep their last name?" tori asked "I'm not about to do this with you" steelo stated as we laughed.

"I'm not worried about all of that whatever God gives us I'm fine with" Erik said as I agreed.

"At the end of the day I'm making history with boxing" he said as him and steelo dapped "they niggas going to want their last names" Erik stated as we laughed.

"I'm glad you're okay baby girl" tori said kissing my head "I am too" I stated "that means you need to start taking care of yourself let people know when something is going on with you" tori said.

"I know but it's hard when I'm thinking about everything else I just pull through and do what I need to do" I said as steelo shook his head.

"Yeah but if you're hurting or not feeling good just tell one of us. Thought know Tori's big headed ass always on the phone" steelo stated as tori hit him.

The nurse came in and was preparing for a shot. Erik stood up "whats that for?" Erik questioned "to help her with her iron levels, it kicks in fast, it will make her loopy, she'll say some things but don't worry it's the medicine" the nurse informed and smiled giving me the shot.

"T'Challa said feel better and don't worry about the grand opening he pushed it back" Erik said as I smiled "awww thank you" I said then closed my eyes and sighed.

"I'm ready to go home and get dicked down" I said as everyone laughed. "Too bad your ass can't" sterling stated laughing as I opened my eyes.

"Why I can't?" I asked "because you need to recover" he stated "that ain't stopping nothing, I'm leaving tomorrow and will be back to normal" I said then started dozing off.

"That medicine kicking in ain't it?" Sterling asked as I placed my middle finger up. "Alright we'll see y'all later" Tori stated as I felt a kiss on my head.

"Yeah bye" I weakly said closing my eyes I heard the door shut then Erik chuckle.
"Dicked down?" He asked as I giggled some "Yes my pussy throbbing I really need it now" I said peeking over at him as he chuckled.

"You about to be knocked out in like 5 seconds" he said laughing and that was all I heard before I fell asleep.