Dare Touch You

-John's POV-
I was faking it. Sort of. Charlie was abusing me again but not too much. Except today, he had hit me too hard. That's why I was crying.

When Freddie had left, I turned to Roger and Brian. Roger gave me a smirk, "So now he's away, are we still plotting?" I nodded happily.

I still deeply loved Freddie but this break was needed. He had moved on so I have got to move on too. But I made a mistake going back to Charlie and getting the restraining order removed.

"So we're going on a holiday together and you and Fred have to share." Brian said eagerly. I immediately looked down, "He'll want to bring Paul though..."
"Then we say it's a band holiday only!" Rog exclaimed as he held Addy. She was so beautiful and looked so much like Roger.

It was a good idea.

Freddie came back after about an hour or so. His face was extremely red and puffy as well as his fists were clenched. He must have seen Charlie...

"That dick isn't going to dare touch you again!" He yelled. I lifted my head up, "What did you do!?"
"I gave him a piece of my mind!"
"DID YOU FORGET HE'S MY BOYFRIEND!" I shouted, standing up to his level. His face went back to normal and became afraid.

"EVEN THOUGH HE DOES ALL THIS TO ME, I STILL LOVE HIM!" I yelled. I regretted it after since Fred just sulked and walked off. Brian gave me a little shove and mouthed, "What the fuck."

I didn't love Charlie. Not even close. He was my rebound but I was too afraid to leave him again. He would find me and hurt everybody around me until he got me and I didn't want anyone to get hurt except me.

It was the worst thing to think about but I would rather get hurt than everybody else I love and hold close. Including Freddie...