His Lips

March 19, 1980
-Freddie's POV-
I lay with my arm around him. John had still not recovered from Charlie and I was still staying with him. Even though I had a boyfriend I happily gave John a cuddle in bed. Nothing more.

I had woken up at 6:12 and it was now 7:39. I hadn't moved from the cuddled position I was in and neither had John. He didn't know how much I loved him. He was making it quite clear about how he feels about me.

I would tell him but I have Paul now and I need to get over mine and John's past. I hadn't stopped loving him and Paul wasn't helping me get over him.

An idea came to me.

I should end it with Paul.

If I had a chance to be with the one person I've ever loved, I need to take it. And quickly.

John was waking up. I let him go and he turned to me. A huge smile came from ear to ear. Without thinking, I moved closer and kissed his lips.

It had been ages since I had kissed his small, soft lips. It was perfect.

I pulled away with a grin, "I have always loved you." He looked at me whilst biting his lip, "I have always loved you too..." After finishing his sentence, he let out an annoyed groan.
"What's up?" I asked.
"I had a really big and romantic gesture prepare to win you back and you've done this!" He yelled with annoyance and playfulness.

I chuckled, "You can still do it, I have to end it with Paul before we do anything..." He looked at me with puppy dog sadness eyes. I sat up and gave him a hug, "I just needed to kiss you to make sure I knew what the right choice was."

"You saying I'm not the right one?"
"Yes I'm saying that because you..are the perfect one."