Told Your Family

July 16, 1980
-Brian's POV-
This is probably one of our most successful tour. More successful than our News Of The World tour. It may have been a successful performance but the tension on the stage was crazy.

Freddie and John's relationship has improved but something has to have happened. The tension is unreal. I walked back to a different hotel to the last since we were in another state. Roger had already ran back since he was exhausted, which makes no sense. John was walking alone in front of me, avoiding talking to anyone or having any eye contact. Freddie...was wherever the fuck he was.

Instead of going to our room, I went to John's. He needed someone right now. I knocked once and he opened it. His eyes were red, puffy and bloodshot.
"Deaky, what is it?" I asked. He cried as he pulled me in, "I don't want to be on this tour anymore! It's bringing us hell!"
"What do you mean hell?"
"Paul still continues to try get Freddie but Fred ignores him. I'm afraid he'll out us before I've told my parents..."
"You haven't told your family?!"

He nodded as more tears escaped from the invisible wall he had put up to stop them. He sat with his head in my chest, crying and crying. There was no stopping. I just rubbed his back to try calming him down. I was failing miserably. A little sound made John's head lift. Freddie had walked in.

"Babe, what happened!?" He asked as he came in, moving closer to the weeping Deaky. I looked at Fred, "Should I go?" Freddie nodded quickly as he moved me to slip into my place. John looked up at me with those year filled eyes, "Thank you, Bri.." I almost cried but I just looked at him.

I closed the door as I whispered, "Love you both."