Limo

August 13, 1983
-John's POV-
"Freddie, what are you doing!?" I shouted when I saw my boyfriend packing my things. He looked at me and smiled, "We're going on holiday."

I started freaking out, both with nerves and excitement. I yelled, "Freddie I don't have anything! We need to work on the album as well. We can't just leave Roger and Brian!" He stopped what he was doing and gave me a big kiss.

When he stopped kissing me, I smiled, "Okay, maybe we'll be good." I pushed him onto my bed to get him out of my way. He thought I'd get on top of him but I went over to my stuff so I could pack.

"What, no love!?" He complained and grabbed my waist. I pushed him off, "If we're going, I need to pack. We can have sex later." He tried to smile but it's obvious he missed me.

I packed everything I could before going to cuddle my boyfriend. I asked, "Why are we going on holiday anyway?"
"We deserve a break. Bri and Rog got a break, we should get one too!" He exclaimed nervously. He's lying to me but I don't really care.

After we had packed everything, he put it all in a limo. A fucking limo! He was so extra. He held the door open like a gentleman, "My man, your carriage awaits." I burst with laughter at his actions. I responded like a lady, "Oh, why thank you, kind gentleman!"

However, as a joke, I grabbed the door and shut it. He opened it quickly and jumped in. He shouted to the driver, "To Heathrow Airport!"
"You used to work there." I said to my boyfriend as I was cuddled into Freddie's chest.

He smiled and hugged me tightly. He whispered happily, "I love you."
"And you know I love you too!" I gave him a little peck.

We arrived at the airport perfectly on time for the plane. I got all my stuff and followed Fred to the gate. I looked at where we were going. It displayed the words 'Paris, France.'

He was taking me to the most romantic place in the world. What was he planning?