Wrote It

April 23, 1980
-Roger's POV-
"So you're saying you wrote this in the bath!?" I laughed. Fred had come to us with a new song which he said he wrote in the bath in 10 minutes. It was unbelievable and really fucking funny.

And my guess was it was about his relationship with John. It was crazy and it is love but it is not little. Well, Fred is the smallest.

"Yes I fucking wrote it in the bath." He announced proudly. John gave him a huge hug and giggled, "It's great, babe." It was nice to see them like this again.
"Is this fucking song going on the album then?" Brian asked.

We all looked at each other and we agreed on Crazy Little Thing Called Love to be on The Game. Personally, I didn't want it on because I'd laugh every time we either heard it or started talking about it.

I can just imagine Fred in the bath with a pen and paper and writing this song. It was so funny. The thought also brought back some feelings I'd been hiding about Freddie. I didn't love him but I did like him still. Brian is the one I want though.

We had a lot of our songs ready for this album but we were waiting to release it. We wanted it to be the best we could possibly make it. John had a few singles on the album such as Another One Bites The Dust which is the A side of the album and Need Your Loving Tonight.

Wow they were constantly writing songs about each other.

I sat at my drums contemplating everything. Brian, the kids and, most importantly, Freddie. Did I want him? No. Do I like him? Yes. I hate this being  a thing. Freddie isn't even attractive or someone I usually like so he shouldn't be an issue.

But he is. And I hate it.