Prevent It

-Brian's POV-
He's done it. They have gone to France!
He's going to do it and it's going to be perfect. It's great!

Roger was getting bigger. It's unbelievable that he can do it for 9 months. I wouldn't even want to do it for a week. He's already 7 months along which is great. All of the kids will be born in the last few months of the year.

A really loud groan came vibrating through the bed. It was my beautiful husband.
"Hey babe, you alright?" I asked as I tried to look at his turned away face. He moaned, "I'm in a lot of painnnnn."
"Where? Why?" I panicked as I asked. It was too early for the baby to be even thinking about leaving.
"Around where the baby is and I don't know why! It comes every few minutes!" He yelled as another came.

I got him to stand up. The bed was wet. "Babe, I think you're in labour!" He started freaking out, "I'm only 7 months in, he can't be coming now!" I quickly got him up and into the car to take him to the hospital. Just before I did, I got the kids to come with us.

I looked at the time whilst in the car. It was only 6 in the morning. The kids were too tired and I felt bad for taking them out of bed. I asked Roger, "How long have you been having them for?"
"About...an...hour or so!" He struggled as he was in more pain.

"Do not start pushing in the car incase this isn't supposed to be happening and they can prevent it!" I shouted to him, waking the kids up again. Addy cried, "I want to sleep, dad..."
"I'm so sorry, baby. I won't shout. You might need to get up now though. We're here." I yelled again.

I got Roger out of the car first and into the hospital, locking the car doors so no one could hurt the kids. I shouted, "We need a nurse! My mans in labour!" I shouted down the what seemed like endless hallway.

Someone came and took Roger away. Before they went, I asked, "Which room is it?"
"305!" The nurse yelled as they sped off with him. I ran out, grabbed the kids and brought them inside.

He's coming soon. And I'm not ready for it.