Freddie Mercury/John Deacon

After the show
-Freddie's POV-
"Holy shit, that was great!" I yelled in excitement. It had been a long time since my flamboyancy had been on a stage. I just wish it could be shared properly with the one I was in love with. I tried going near him as a part of the act but he didn't even look at me.

When we were going back to the hotel, I could see him go into the bus. I had to make a quick decision. I followed after John. He was sat at the little table, beer in his hand. It was worrying to see him drinking.

I whispered, "Deaky? Are you okay?" A little snuffle came from him. He was crying.
"John, please talk to me..." I said as a single tear fell down my face. He looked at me in the darkness, "What is there to say? You still love Paul so go be with Paul." The alcohol was talking, not John.
"I wouldn't have left him if I wasn't in love with you!" His face was in a bit of shock but I didn't care that he was drunk surprised. I bent down to kiss his soft lips. He didn't move, he kissed back passionately.

When I pulled away, some words came from Deaky, "I love you, Freddie Mercury."
"I love you too, John Deacon." I yawned. He pulled me to the tour beds but I pulled him away, "Let's go sleep in the hotel. It's nice in there." He nodded and muttered for me to carry him. I accepted the challenge and began on what felt like a journey to the hotel.

When we got to the room, I laid him down on the bed. I still needed to shower. As the water ran down my body, I heard the door creek. I turned to see Paul stood in the bathroom, staring at me.
"What the fuck do you want?" I snapped. He looked at me from head to toe seductively, "I forgot how hot you are."
"Fuck off! I don't love you, get out of my room!" I yelled, probably waking up John. Paul shook his head as he came closer, "Unlike you, I know who I want. I. Want. You."
"Well, I want John. John!" I yelled trying to get my boyfriend to help me. He soon came running in and dragged Prenter out of the room.

My hero.