Antidepressants

Later in the day
-Brian's POV-
I shouldn't have reacted like that. I shouldn't have just left him, it was just a mistake. But it hurt me, both physically and emotionally.

I had stayed in Fred's house all day. He wanted me to keep checking on the cats and just the house in general whilst he was gone. I had been sat on the floor for hours, thinking about what I could do to apologise for my reaction.

As the sun began to leave, I built up some confidence to go home. Walking home have me a dreadful pain in my stomach. Anxiety.

I didn't knock, I just walked in. The kids were in a corner together, crying. There were multiple holes in the wall. He must have taken his anger out on it. I ran over to my kids and gave them a gigantic hug. Addy whispered, "Daddy angry."

"How angry?" I asked, holding onto her tightly. She nodded and cried, "A lot."
Daniel whispered to me, "He was going to hurt us but he didn't. He calmed down a bit though. He's in your room." I told Daniel to keep Addy safe and to be a good brother.

I tiptoed up the stairs, trying not to make them creak and make Roger worse. He was laid on the bed in a puddle of tears. I walked up to him and mumbled into his ear, "I'm sorry."

His face lit up and he turned to me. He cried, "Bri! I love you, I'm so sorry!" It was a strange thing to see. I looked on the bed. Antidepressants were spilt everywhere. I asked him, "How many have you taken?"
"Enough to feel happy..." Roger tried to say but it came out very slurred as if he had been drinking.

"Don't take anymore, they won't help and you'll mess up your life." I told him. He nodded as he started crying.

"Let's just go to bed now." He smiled.