PG

January 9, 1984
-Brian's POV-
"So you wrote this song because of the babble from your child?" Freddie laughed which made John hit his arm. Roger proudly stated, "Yes because it was inspiring."

Freddie continued laughing, "That is honestly so cute and hilarious!" John berated, "Freddie, leave him alone. He's come up with a song for the album. It's better than what we have all been doing!"

It shut him up and allowed John to happily say to my husband, "It's perfect! People will love to play along."
"What do you mean, play along?"
"Well, similar to We Will Rock You, they could clap. Maybe no stomping though!"

He had a good idea. I passed Fred the paper with lyrics on it, "Sing this whilst we do our instruments. I have an idea." He tolled his eyes but listened to me.

At the chorus, I did a certain clap which sounded good to them.

Roger squealed, "I love you and it sounds good."
"Keep it PG in front of the kids! They are in the other room but they might still be able to hear and see how horny you both are, darlings!" Freddie exclaimed, forcing me to laugh.

Roger gave him a playful shove whilst still laughing like a hyena. He could be so immature!

"So, Fred, have you got a song of any sort? Or are you here to take the piss out of Roger?" I asked. He frowned, "No but I'm working on one. Just you wait!"

Sure he was.

I shouted, "Kids, come on it's time to go!" Roger went over to the crib we got in the studio for Felix and picked him up.

Addy came running out and Daniel slouched whilst he walked out. I held the door open to allow everyone to come out.

Roger whispered to me, "I hope you know how much I love you."