Atmosphere

(AN: Skipping time a bit to the release party of The Game!)

June 30, 1980
-Freddie's POV-
"The Game is released!" I yelled to start of the party. After long, hard working, the album is out for people to buy. It was always so exciting every time we did an album. What's better is that we're already signed up to do the Flash Gordon soundtrack!

Roger was drinking because he wasn't pregnant. He had come to us to let us know he wasn't. I was really shocked and upset it hadn't worked but it's a normal thing. Brian didn't want to get too drunk but was happy to get a bit. Danny and Addy were with a babysitter and John....

John was strange at the moment. He was getting sick and tired and grouchy more often. It's really annoying and very unlike John.

I got up to get another shot of tequila. It was great. I stumbled over to my sober boyfriend, "Heeeeeeey! Get yourself a drink!" He shook his head violently. I cuddled with him, "Why not? Drinking is great!" I could sense he rolled his eyes so I dropped it.

The music was sending me vibes. The vibes that make you want to dance. I pulled Deaky with me and tried to dance with him. He refused and snapped after me dragging him, "Stop it Freddie! You're drunk and I hate it. I'll see you later..." He walked off and out of the studio.

The music stopped me from caring. The party atmosphere was the best and I loved it. We should do an album that is very club style. It may not be very 'Queen' but it is very me so what I say goes. I'm like the leader sometimes.

An unfriendly face walked into the studio as I had these thoughts.

Paul was back...