No one misbehaves with my best friend

"Tae.. Tae.. Tae!.."
"Shhhh.. I'm busy, Jungkook.."
"What are you doing?.."
"Having a conversation.."
"What?.."
"I need some advice.."
"You're crazy, stop hugging Jiminssi's belly, you might scare the baby.."
"Ughh.. shut up, you just want to sit with Jimin.."
"And what if I do?.."

"Jungkook, sir you're up in 2.." said a crew member.
"Oh no.. Tae please stay till I'm back.."
"Sure! He's safe with me and sleeping Suga hyung on the couch.."
"Okay.. " Jungkook nodded and blew a kiss for Jimin and quickly ran out.

"Aww.."
"Shut up Tae.."
"It's so cute though.. "
Jimin smiled and pushed Tae away and sunk in the couch, closing his eyes.

"Am I selfish, Tae?.."
"What do you mean?.."
"Well like, I always want to be around Jungkook, I love how he's pampering me all the time... I don't have to finish the sentences for him to know what I want. I even woke him up a few days ago to get me a muffin from the kitchen, it was 2 am.. He still brought it.. I love it, but I feel so selfish.. I'm not doing anything in return for him..."
"Well first of all, you're carrying a baby, it's a lot.. and it's okay to love the special care, I mean he does it only for you after all.., how ever being your best friend I understand your concern and the only thing you can do is talk to him, make him promise to tell you when you're being too much or anything.. just ask him to be honest.. and then you can get upset when he tells you and then pout, then he'll just pamper you even more.."
"Wow.. "
"I know, I'm amazing..."
"Yeah.. no.." Jimin laughed and shook his head

All the members were now getting called either in pairs of 2 or 3 to take some photocard pictures. Jimin and Tae were a pair while Jungkook Namjoon and Hobi were one then you had Jin and Yoongi.

Jimin and Tae were the last ones to go.. so they got called to do their make-up half an hour before the shoot. Today they had changed the staff a bit and Jimin and Tae didn't have the usual make-up noona to do their make-up. Jimin felt uncomfortable to sit infront of someone he didn't know, Tae was put in a room next to Jimin, which resulted in Jimin being alone..

"Sir can you please take off your jacket, it'll be easier for me to apply the makeup on your chin area.."
"Oh.. okay.." Jimin hesitated but removed his jacket.. his shirt was thick and oversized which didn't show his baby bump.

The guy doing his make-up didn't talk much, but the way he touched Jimin's face, it made Jimin more uncomfortable..  He kept on leaning on Jimin, it wasn't even necessary but he kept touching his shoulders and even rested his hands on Jimin's thigh
Jimin wasn't one to complain about the staff because he respected their job and tried not to make it harder for them, but he was hating this, he decided that he'll ask not to have his make up done by this guy anymore.

"Your face is very beautiful... sir.."
"Uhmm thank you.."
"I mean it sir.. I've not seen a face like yours before.. the glow.. it's amazing.. and you even have really feminine features.. it makes you more beautiful , sir.."
Jimin smiled fakely in response and sat quietly trying not to react.
The guy slid his finger from Jimin's cheek to his neck making Jimin flinch.

"What are you doing?!.. "
"Nothing sir.. it's just you're.. "
The guy touched Jimin's face again and grabbed his wrist, this time Jimin got angry, he tried to pull away his wrist but the guy tightened his grip.
"Let go of my hand! How dare you do this?!.. let go!.." Jimin pushed him away with force, he hit his back on the mirror and some bottles fell. Jimin grabbed his wrist because it burned. He needed Jungkook right now, he hated that he needed him so much but he needed him..
The noise made other staff members and Tae come in the room.

"What's going on in here.." asked one of the head staff members..
"He pushed me sir.." answered the guy
"Mr park, please.. harassing staff members is not okay.. we'll have to talk to your production about this.."
"I didn't do anything like that! Ask him why I pushed him in the first place! .."