Us, you and me

(The night of the baby shower)

Jimin had back cramps.. he wasn't able to lay down.. the cramps kept coming back after some time.. the only way the pain stops is when he walked.. he looked over at Jungkook who was asleep.. Jimin knew that Jungkook was too tired..  he knew that Jungkook is worrying too much.. so he thought not to disturb him.. he deserves some good sleep..
Jimin carefully got out of bed trying his best not to wake Jungkook.

He walked over to the door and walked out into the hall.
It was quiet.. everyone was asleep.. he didn't know where he was going but walking eased the pain a little..
His small footsteps led him to the nursery which was just a few steps from their room..
Jimin smiled and opened the door.. he made his way in.

The moon was out, shining brightly.. the soft music of the wind chimes filled the quiet room.
Jimin walked and looked around..
Something caught his attention..
On the wall and the small cupboard..
He walked over to it ...

Jimin smiled as he looked at all the Polaroid pictures

Jimin smiled as he looked at all the Polaroid pictures.. they weren't there before.. he knew who it could be, Hobi was the one who keeps Jimin's Polaroid pictures.. just because he loves them and Jimin isn't handy.. so he has most of them..
Jimin slowed moved his fingers over the pictures smiling at all the memories.. his pain already forgotten..
He walked further taking one of the plushies and hugging it tightly.
He walked over to the window where Jungkook had decided to put a rocking chair.. Jimin mentally thanked Jungkook for it and carefully sat down.
The moonlight illuminating the room and the cool breeze making his eye lids get heavy... it wasn't long enough before he fell asleep.

It was almost 4 in the morning, Jungkook felt a little cold and tried to find Jimin so he could  hug him for warmth.. but when he felt the side of the bed.. he couldn't find Jimin.. his eyes suddenly opened.. he sat up rubbing his eyes and looking around..

"Babe?.." he called out softly while opening the bathroom door
But there was no reply, he went in to only find it empty..
He quickly made his way out to the kitchen, thinking maybe Jimin was thirsty or wanted to eat something.

Jungkook looked in the kitchen and living room.. he was on the edge of panicking.. he was going to wake up Tae, he made his way towards Tae's room..
He grabbed the handle of the door but before turning it, he saw that the nursery door was open.
He quickly went and opened the door..
A smile forming on his lips, he sighed in relieve when he saw Jimin...

Jungkook smiled and pushed Jimin's hair out off his face and kissed his cheek.
Jimin slowly opened his eyes and smiled at Jungkook.

"Hi beautiful.. you got me so worried for a minute there.. don't leave me alone like that.. please.." Jungkook kissed Jimin's nose again.
"Sorry kookie... I couldn't sleep so I wandered off here.. "
"It's okay baby.. but now let's go back to our room okay?.."
"Okay.." Jimin smiled and took Jungkook's hand to stand up..

Just as they were about to leave the room, Jimin squeezed Jungkook's hands.. his closed his eyes, tears fell on his cheeks..

Jungkook quickly put his hands around Jimin and rubbed his back.
"Kookie.. ah.. Gguk.. it.."
"Babe?.. "
"Gguk.. it's time.."
"What?!.. now?!.."
"Gguk! .. now!.."

Jungkook almost panicked, he stutterd as he spoke
"A- are you sure?.. it could be.."
Jimin loosed his grib on Jungkook's hand as the pain got less..
"It's gone.. "

Jimin took a step further but stopped
"It's back.. Gguk.. it's.. ah.. Gguk.."
"Babe we gotta go to the hospital.."
"Yes.. hurry.. it hurts!.."
"Y-yes baby.. come on.."

Jungkook brought Jimin to the living room and made him sit
"Babe give me five minutes, I'll go get your bag and I'll wake someone.. okay?.."
Jimin nodded frantically
"Yes, just hurry.."

Jungkook quickly ran to get the bag he had packed for the hospital.
He grabbed it and quickly knocked on Tae's door..
Tae sleepily opened the door and looked at Jungkook while rubbing his eyes.
"Ggukie?.. "
"It's time.. "
"It's four thirty.."
"No hyung, it's time.. let's go.. I need you to sit with Jimin while I drive.."
"Wait it's THE TIME?! .. oh shit!.."
"Yes! Let's go..."

Jungkook and Tae quickly made their way to Jimin and helped him get in the car.

Tae sat with Jimin in the back while Jungkook drove.
"Kookie, please.. hurry.." said Jimin between panting
"Yes baby.. just stay strong okay.. please.. we're close.. "
Tae kept rubbing Jimin's back but it wasn't much help.

Soon as they got to the hospital, Tae ran out quickly to get some help, to his luck..  he found Dr Merlin at the reception.
"Docter.." he called out
Merlin looked up to see the out of breath Tae
"Tae?.."
"Jimin.. "
"Where's he?.. "
"In the car.."
"Okay.. I'll send a wheelchair and some nurses.. they'll help him in.. I'll go reserve a private room for Jimin.. okay ?.."
"Yes thank you.."

Jimin was hurried to the examination room.. the contractions were getting more painful and it came back faster each time.. it was time for sure..
They had to soon start all the procedures.

Merlin came out with a few forms for Jungkook to fill in.
Jungkook was asked if he wanted to stay with Jimin during the cesarean delivery.. he hesitated but said yes because he remembered how Jimin hates needles.. he had to be there with him..

Soon he filled the forms and handed it back to Merlin.
"I'll get you informed when we shift him, you need to be properly dressed for the operation theater.. soon a few nurses will call you.."
"Okay.."
Merlin nodded and went back in.

"Hyung, please will you inform everyone at home.. "
"Yes Kookie.. and be strong.. for him and for your babies.. "
"Yes hyung.. yes..I will be.."

"Mr Jeongguk.. this way please.." a nurse called Jungkook..
He took a deep breath and stood up.. he gave Tae a nod and followed the nurse..

Another chapter 💜🐣
J-hope y'all liked it 👉👈
Love you all!  😘
Till the next update babies 😘💜Good night 🐣💜