wedding day

Taehyung quickly walked towards Jin's changing room with his wedding suit while Jimin quickly went to Namjoon's

Eventhough they were in one room, the changing rooms were different for both.. which was one of the special things about this part of the villa..

Everyone eagerly waited for the grooms to get into their wedding clothes..

The parents of both Jin and Namjoon were also present there.. waiting for their sons..

Soon when both Jin and Namjoon stepped out of the changing rooms, the whole room went quiet..
They were both looking so amazingly breathtaking that everyone had to stop what they were doing and admire them..

Jin looked at Namjoon who had the biggest smile on his face.. all the stress and worries he had some time ago were no where to be seen...

Namjoon walked towards Jin and just stopped a few feet away from him..

"You look amazing.. " Jin said and closed the unnecessary gap between them and gave Namjoon a hug..
"So do you.." Namjoon whispered and kissed Jin on the cheek

"They're going to make us cry.." Taehyung said while he had tears rolling down his cheeks

Jimin and Jungkook walked up to him and hugged him while they watch Jin and Namjoon having their sweet adorable moment..

"I'm so happy for them..." Jungkook said while he rubbed Taehyung's back because he just couldn't stop crying..

...

"I'm sorry to interrupt you two.. but your wedding still needs to happen.. then you can be all soft and cute for each other.. but for now let's get your hair done.. " Yoongi said making Jin and Namjoon look away from each other being embarrassed..

"Jiminah.. where are my babies??.." Jin asked while he took a seat infront of the mirror next to Joon..

"I'll go get them hyung.." Jimin smiled and quickly went to get the kids..

...

"Jin... this is our family's brooch, our sons always wear this on their wedding.. your mother told me you have the same tradition so we decided to exchange for today.. " Namjoon's father said and brought a box out .. so did Jin's father

"We thought it would be more meaningful if you two wore each other's family heirlooms... " Jin's father said..

The smiles on Namjoon and Jin's faces were so pure so beautiful, screaming how happy they were..

The parents helped their to be son in laws wear the brooches... accompanied by tears of pure joy..

Jin looked at the brooch he was wearing and looked at Namjoon with the proudest smile..

" c'mon now.. let's get you two married.." Jin's mother said let the hairdressers do their jobs

"We'll be at the venue waiting for you both.. you kids get ready quickly and we'll see you soon.." Jin's mother said and gave both Jin and Namjoon a forehead kiss before leaving.. Namjoon's mother did the same...

...

"Doonie!!... " Jae-hyun skipped towards Namjoon with the biggest smile..

"Ahh you're all here.. my babies" Jin picked Jae-hyun up

Just then Jimin came in with Jae-eun and Jae-hwa

"You pretty.." Jae-hyun cupped Jin's face and kissed his nose like he normally does to Jimin... it made Jin even more emotional..

Everything was going so well... just like he had hoped for... a beautiful wedding with his family and dearest friends.. and the three little angels he loves like his own children..