we're making it even

"The shoot getting postponed is not a matter of concern. I'm glad you found the boy. How is he?.." -Hitman Bang
"He is okay now, Jin hyung And the others are taking him to his apartment from the hospital.." said Namjoon not processing the fact that Mr Bang didn't know about Jimin.
"From the hospital?.. what happened to him? ..is he okay?.."
"He is.. he umm .. he.." Namjoon stuttered not sure what to say
"Hyung, I think he knows about Jimin.." said Jungkook smiling at Mr Bang
"He does?.."
"Yes.. it was weird when he asked me some private questions before he gave me Jimin's address. Thanks to PD Nim I was able to find Jimin. He knows everything, if I'm not mistaking.."

"You're right Jungkook, I do know. I was with Jimin when the doctor came with the news..  "
"Wait why didn't you tell us then PD Nim?.." asked Yoongi
"I don't think I had the right to.."
"You are right but, .. can he come back?.." asked Yoongi a little unsure
"Yes, ofcourse. I realise what a big mistake I made when I told him to choose between the baby or his career.. he chose the baby and then when I suggested that he could come back after he had the baby, he said he wanted to be with the baby.. I was a little confused when he still didn't want to stay but, when Jungkook came to us looking for him.. I had the answer. He was protecting Jungkook.."
"Pabo.. " Jungkook murmured
Yoongi chuckled and patted his shoulders

"PD Nim, if we did bring him back, what if the media and fans would find out and react in not supportive ways. What steps would you take?.."
Asked Namjoon
"I'm not worried about ARMY, they would protect all of you on social platform instead. The media however, if they publish just about Jungkook and Jimin and the baby, then there is nothing wrong, we can't do anything about it, but if they said anything wrong about Jimin or if they were to exploit his privacy, then we have a team of amazing lawyers who would handle it all legally.."
"Why would you go through so much trouble for us?.." -Yoongi
"Why would we not?.. we've all grown grown together. We've been through a lot, yet you stuck with us when you had the choice to leave, so you can say we're making it even.."
"So you have no problem with my relationship with Jimin and his pregnancy.."
"No we don't, infact you are an inspirational example. You're taking your responsibility even though you may have problems with the community, he's taking hard steps to protect the one he loves and the one who hasn't been born yet.. and.... I don't want to go to hell for separating a unborn baby's parents.. "
"So Jimin can go to Seoul with us and we can be open about our relationships and eventually about the baby?.."
"Yes Jungkook, that's what I'm saying.."
"OMO, thank you PD Nim !.."
" ofcourse, now please go.. I have work to do.." said Hitman Bang jokingly

Jungkook bowed, so did Namjoon and Yoongi.
They left the office with happy faces

"That went better than I thought.. PD Nim really does care more about our well being" -yoongi
"He does.. " Namjoon nodded and smiled at Jungkook.

----

"Can't I help with anything?.."
"You're helping by drinking that juice, I made it from scratch, you better finish it .."
"Can I have a cookie?.."
"Finish the juice first.."
Jimin pouted but drank the juice which was green and not very fruity or sweet but according to Jin it was full with vitamins and minerals.
"I missed you eomma.."
"Don't call me that.." Jin glared at Jimin which made him only giggle in response and it made Jin laugh too
"Can I have a cookie now, I finished all of the juice.."
"Yes you can.."
Jin smiled pinching Jimin's cheeks and went back to help Tae and J-hope who we're struggling with stove.
They were all busy making dinner.

They spent the day shopping while the other boys were in another not so far city for some meeting. They had called that they'd be back before six.

Jin, Tae and J-hope were busy when they heard Jimin giggling. They all turned to see why he suddenly started giggling like that.

It was Jungkook, he was showering Jimin with kisses while hugging him from behind.

"Jiminssi, hyung said you can have one kookie, not whole box!.." Tae laughed teasing them.
His sudden joke made Jin laugh too and he high fived Tae.
"Jokes apart. How the hell is he suddenly so sweet and soft??... Jiminssi, you broke Jungkook!.."
Jin joked and made everyone laugh.

"How was the meeting Kookie?.." asked Jimin leaning on jungkook's chest
"It went well.. "
"Yeah?.."

"It did. the company has no problem with your relationship or the baby. They just wish for you to come back soon Jimin-ah.." said Yoongi
"That's amazing! Jimin you can go back to Seoul with us!.." -Tae
"First I want to talk to eomma and appa.. please.."
"Ofcourse.. "

"Oh yes, I need to call my parents too.."
"That's been done too Kookie. Jin hyung called both your and my parents and invited them here. They all agreed to it and hyung even got the flight booked. They'll be here in two days. Now I'm more nervous then ever.."
"Don't be, it'll be okay.." Jungkook reassured.

Another one!
I needed something to build up to meeting the parents and wrote this chapter as a "build up"

Love you all!!😭💜💜💜

(I fell asleep before I could publish it yesterday. Sorry😣 🐣🐣)