"You're my everything"

As Seokjin had said it would happen, now the news had spread. Twitter went crazy, some getting excited and some not reacting and waiting for official news.

The video where Jungkook had casually said that he's taken and then he had also answered for Jimin, stating that he was taken too,had spread around fast.

Twitter stans were as always very supportive, but also wanted to know the truth..
They didn't mean to invade their privacy, they just wanted to know..

"Dear @bts_twt #jimin #jungkook, we love you both no matter what, if what's said is true, it won't change the love we have for you. You don't need to confirm or even react to anything if you don't want, because it's your personal life and we truly respect it. Be happy and take care of yourselves.  We love you!💜

This was one of the messages that had caught Tae's attention. There were a lot of supportive messages, ARMY didn't know what the  truth was but they wanted them to know that they will be supporting them through it all.
Tae showed it to Namjoon while they were in Yoongi's studio, doing some final tests. Namjoon smiled proudly
"That's our ARMY.. " Tae nodded and started scrolling further.

Ofcourse there were some bad, really bad comments and posts that were towards the two boys.
"It's all fan service.. All they want is attention, it's pathetic.."
"A disgrace.."
"Why are they even famous?.."
"It's a disgusting way to want attention.."
"Isn't that the maknae?.. he's still young, I'm sure it's the older boy who misled him.. he must be using the young boy and the poor boy must have fallen for him, maybe that's why the older boy didn't say anything.."

Tae prayed that Jimin wouldn't see these posts, they were just a bunch of haters who have nothing better to do with their lives. Tae knows Jimin well, he knew that even if Jimin pretends everything is okay, he sometimes isn't.. he may be breaking but won't let anyone know and that has always worried Tae. He put his phone way, annoyed ..
"Why can't people be nice?!.." he said angrily
"We can't control what everyone is like Tae.. but we can choose to ignore them.." said Namjoon, he knew what it could have been because he has read a lot of hate comments.. he understood Tae's anger ..

"That's why I don't like most people.."
Said Yoongi
"I now see your point.." Tae huffed and crossed his arms.

A tear fell from Jimin's eyes. He was scrolling on their Twitter feed.. he wasn't feeling like going out so he stayed in his room.. Jungkook was out with Jin while everyone else was with Yoongi in his studio
He read the words again.. his eyes filled with tears.. He was suddenly loosing his self control.. he had thought of a lot of bad things that could be said to him when people found out.. but never did he think that people might actually think he's using Jungkook or he's misleading him..
He loved Jungkook a lot, which only hurt more because people were actually accusing his love too... his love was pure, but people saw impurity in it..
Jimin wasn't the one to sit and cry, he's someone who lies to himself to make himself strong and feel better.. he is a fighter, but at the moment he wasn't able to fight the pain..
He knows that Jungkook love him a lot but he couldn't keep his tears in his eyes..
Jimin put his phone down and walked to the window. He tried but couldn't hold it in.. He finally let go and cried his lungs out..
No one was home, he was alone..
It's good that he is, Jimin thought.. he didn't want to worry the others anyway, they did stress a lot because he had left without saying anything.