With you.. (back in Seoul)

"I can't tell him, not now... he's never going to agree.. I can't, hyung.."
Jimin sank to his knees,....Jin quickly hugged him and rocked him slowly

"He's going to find out eventually, Minnie.. he'll be hurt.. "
"I know.. he may hate me for it.. maybe he won't talk to me.. but it's better this way hyung.. "
"Minnie... "
"I still have a year.. I'll make the best of it.."

Yoongi walked in and closed the door behind him.. he didn't say anything and just hugged Jin.. he too started crying
"I can't ... it's so hard to look at them in the  face and not tell them about it.. I can't.."
"Hyung... but it's better like this.. " Jimin said and hugged his hyungs tightly
"We have to do this.. it's for the best.." Jin said, he kept hugging both boys ..
"It is.. we knew this day would come and we should've been more ready.. but .... we're not.. I'm not.. " Yoongi said

"I'm not ready either.. but I will do this if it means atleast one of us gets to stay with our babies.. I don't want my babies to be with someone else when it's possible that they can be with Jungkook.."
"Minnie.. he'll understand.. he may be upset but he will understand.. and you're going to have me and Jin hyung there.. and  Joonie, Hobi and Taehyungie will be here to help Jungkook.. "

"I was worried when we got the letters.. I was worried that we all are going to have to go.. but when I read the conditions and that it was possible that only us three went while the others would be free.... I was relieved.. I'm still worried about the day we leave, but for now... let's not talk about this.. it's better if we don't mention this to them.. or to anyone... okay?.." Jin said and looked at both Jimin and Yoongi..

Jimin nodded and wiped his tears away.. he smiled and looked at his hyungs..
"We have to be brave for this.. " he said
"Yes... and you will not think about this.. not until the day comes.. you know it's not healthy for you and your baby.." Yoongi said and rubbed Jimin's back..
Jimin nodded and stood up..

"I.. I'll go back to bed.. JungKook will be worried if he doesn't find me next to him.." Jimin's said.. both Yoongi and Jin nodded..

"I'll go too.. " Yoongi said.. he looked at the ground.. but Jin couldn't help it and pulled both boys into a hug.. they just stayed like that.. just crying it out.. all three knew they couldn't bring this up infront of the others..   so they had to be brave and leave everything in this room for now..

They all let go and nodded.. they didn't make eye contact with each other and just nodded and left.. even Jin left his room right after the others did..

...

"Jiminssi!!!.. " Tae yelled from a distance and ran to Jimin.. he beamed with energy and seemed very happy.. he hugged Jimin
"I did it.. my song is out.. I did it.." Tae said and looked at Jimin
Jimin smiled and caressed Tae's cheek
"Good job, boo.. I'm very proud of you.." Jimin said with a genuine smile
"But you didn't listen to the official one.. " Tae said and pouted
"I didn't.. true.. but why don't you let me hear it?..." Jimin asked and smiled at the way Tae's face lit up.. the boy pulled out his phone and quickly played it..

Jimin listen to the lyrics.. it touched him deeply.. he didn't even realise when he got tears in his eyes..

"Why are you crying?.. you don't like it?.." The asked a bit worried
"I love it Tae.. it's so beautiful.. and your voice... I love it a lot.. and I'm so proud of you Tae.." Jimin said and hugged Tae
The hugged him back "Thank you Jiminni, thank you so much.. you have no idea how much it means when you say that you're proud of me.."

Tae let go of Jimin and smiled..
"I'll go and ask Minsung hyung what he thinks about it okay?.."
"Okay Tae Tae.. I'm sure he'll love it.."
Tae smiled and ran off excitedly
"Thank you! I love you Jiminni!.."
" I love you too, boo.." Jimin whispered..
...