Choice made

"Hyung... "
"Ahh Jiminna.. how are you feeling now?.."
"I'm Fine hyung.. "
"You don't seem fine, what's wrong Jimin? Are you feeling dizzy again?.." Yoongi stood infront of Jimin while they were both in the kitchen..
"No..nothing.." Jimin couldn't help it anymore and hugged Yoongi..

Yoongi ment a lot to Jimin.. he had been trough depression himself but was always there when his brothers weren't feeling well or when they were going trough something.. he never showed it but he cared a lot for them, especially Jimin.. he didn't know why but he loved Jimin a lot.. he cared a lot for the boy.. maybe it was just Jimin's caring nature that made him care for the younger..
Jimin was feeling horrible because he wasn't telling his Hyung what was going on.. he wanted to but he just couldn't..

"Jimin, .. Minnie.. what's wrong?.." Yoongi was now getting worried..
"It's nothing hyung.. I umm.. I just wanted to hug you.."
"Jimin.." Yoongi said looking at the younger infront of him.. by decided not to force anything out of him

After some silent minutes Jimin's phone went off.. Jimin bowed and left the kitchen..

"Yes?.."
"Did you decide on it Jimin?.."
"Yes I .. I want to keep it.. I'm sorry.. "
"I knew you would say that Jimin, I know you.. and honestly I'm proud.. your contract doesn't allow this but a new contract can be adjusted.. I don't want you to leave us .. just take some time off until we can renew the contract.. "
"That's.. that's amazing sunbae but what will happen to the baby when I'm working.. I don't want to just abandon him after giving birth.. "
*sighs* "I understand.. just know that we will always have a place for you.. come by later to the company and we can do all the paperwork and after that you can tell the members.."
"I don't think I can face them.. we'll talk when I'm there.. I'll just go inform them that I have a meeting with you.. and I'll be there soon sunbae.."
"Okay Jimin.. "

Jimin went in the living room where SeokJin was busy adjusting the pillow on the couch so he could ly down and watch t.v.
"Hi hyung.. I have to go to the company for a meeting, they just called.. I'll be back before dinner.."
"Okay Jiminni, did you take your medicines?.. we don't want you getting sick again.."
"Yes I did ... eomma .. " *giggled*
"Good.. be safe and don't eat anything oily.. if you want to.. I'll make it for you.. now go.."
Jimin smiled at his Hyung who always reminded him of his mom..
"Okay Hyung.. "
Jimin smiled and shook his head and left.."

At the company

Jimin knocked on the office door and entered
"Ahh.. Jimin, come in my boy.."
"anyoung hashimnikka PD nim .."
"anyoung haseyo Jiminni..."
"I .. umm.. the papers?.."
"Yes it's ready but I want to talk to you first... sit down .."

Jimin sat down and fiddled with his fingers and looked up..

"Jimin.. "
"Yes nim.. "
"Did you talk to them?.."
"No.. how could I.. "
"I understand.. " He looked down and gave Jimin some papers ..

Jimin took them.. his hands were shaking.. tears filled up in his eyes.. yet he tried to have a stern face and read them.. Jimin's hands were shaking.. his producer noticed and stood up to go to him..

" Jimin .. you know you don't have to do this alone.. there's still time.. why don't you tell them?.."
"I can't .. I.. I.. " He signs the papers..
And hands them back

"Jimin can I ask you something?..it's okay if you don't want to answer"
"Sure.. you can ask me.."
"Did you tell the.. umm father.. I mean the one you umm.. the one who got you pregnant?.."
"No.. " Jimin looked down..

Jimin stood up and bowed..
"Jimin where are you going to stay?.."
" I have a place in New York.. I bought it for when we all would go there on a holiday .. it's not big enough for the seven of us, it has just three rooms but I thought it would be fun.. but we never got the time to.. I guess.. I found a use for it..  I'll take your leave now .." he bowed and walked out of the office..

"Jiminni!.." Namjoon called for Jimin when he saw him.
Jimin looked at his direction and smiled. "Hyung!.."

"Are you going home?.."
"Yes hyung.."
"Oh great me too.. we can go together then.."
"Ofcourse hyung.. "
"Hey Jimin.. is everything okay.. why were you here anyway?"
"Everything is okay hyung.. they just wanted to talk about my health.."
"Your health?.. are you okay Chim?.."
"Yes ofcourse.. they just wanted to be sure .. "
"Okay.." Namjoon smiled at the short boy and ruffled his hair
"Hyung!.. wae?.. " Jimin tried fixing his hair..
"Why not ?.." Namjoon laughed and put his arm around Jimin's shoulders and went home..

( not that good huh?.. It's late at night and my brain couldn't process well 😂🙈.. sorry✌..)
Love y'all with all my heartue