Make it right

Baby I know
I can make it better
I can hold you tighter
All those roads
Are pointing to you

Everything was useless
Anything other than you
Just touch me like that time

This eternal night with no end in sight
It's you who gifted me the morning
Now can I hold that hand?
Oh oh
I can make it right

{(3 months later)}

"Aww Jae-eunie baby, you peed on appa again.. you're so naughty.."

Jimin was standing next to Jungkook.. they were both changing the babies' diapers.. well Jimin was and Jungkook was there for moral support and had Jae-hyun wrapped in a towel in his arms.
When Jungkook mentioned
Jae-eun, Jimin frowned and looked at Jae-eun who was looking at him while he was putting on the diaper.
Jimin couldn't stop laughing after after he found out that Jungkook was confused.
"Baby stop.. why are you laughing.. They always pee on me when I hold them without armour... "
Jimin had to catch his breath first ftom laughing while Jungkook looked at him with a pout.
"yeobo.. first of all.. that's          Jae-hyunie and second.. it's called pampers and not armour.." Jimin giggled

Jungkook quickly moved the towel to check and yes Jimin was right.. he was holding Jae-hyun and not Jae-eun..
"Oh.. oops.." Jungkook laughed

They put both babies in the baby crib and looked at them.. they made adorable sounds.. which sounding like their cooing at the things they see.. Jimin was really  thankful that his babies were true angels.. they didn't cry a lot and everytime Jungkook started singing both emediatly stopped crying..

Jimin had to go to vocal practice today.. Jin was already at the studio with Namjoon and Hobi so Jimin asked him to stay there and he'll go to the studio.. which meant that appa Gguk had to take care of Jae-eun and Jae-hyun today..
Jimin was waiting for Yoongi who was at an event with Tae.. he was going to pick Jimin up when he would drop Tae off and head to the studio..

So that meant that Jimin and Jungkook had the dorms all to themselves for atleast an hour or two..

Jungkook was in the kitchen making his protein shake.. when Jimin called him from their room.
"Yeobo!...."
Jungkook chuckled at that.. Jimin had recently started calling him that and he would be lying if he said he didn't like it..
"Coming baby.. give me a minute.."
"Hurryyy.."

Jungkook finished his protein shake and quickly went to see why Jimin was calling.

When he entered the room.. his heart almost stopped beating.. or maybe it did for a few seconds..
The reason was none other than Jimin, he was wearing one of Jungkook's many white shirts while he was sitting on the edge of the bed with his legs crossed.. his thighs were on full display with a cheeky smile on his face.
Jimin stood up and walked up to Jungkook.. Jimin grabbed the collar of jungkook's shirt and pulled him in for a kiss..
Jungkook's hands automatically making their way to Jimin's ass.. but what he wasn't expecting was that Jimin wasn't wearing anything else.. it was just the shirt... he smirked and squeezed Jimin's cheeks making him yelp in surprise..
"Someone is needy today.."
Jimin looked at Jungkook and raised one eyebrow and backed off
"So you don't want to?.."
"4 months,.. 4 fucking months.. what do you think Park? "
A smirk formed on Jimin's lips
"I thought so.. because I want you so badly right now.. " Jimin whispers the last sentence
Jungkook was fast and lifted Jimin up.. his hands resting under Jimin's ass.. he took him to their bed..
Jungkook layed Jimin on the bed.. Jimin already pulling Jungkook's shirt off..
"Why are you wearing so many clothes?.." Jimin whined
Jungkook chuckled and removed his clothes one by one.. he then helped Jimin out of the shirt he was wearing.. his eyes landed on Jimin's incision.. he looked at Jimin with concern..
"Babe, is it safe?.. what if... the last thing I want is to hurt you.."