Making time

Loud music blasting through the whole arena accompanied by fireworks while the boys made their way to the cars..
yet another concert had ended..

Being an idol is not easy, there are events planned almost every other day.. there's not much time to relax as it is... and being an idol and having children can be harder than one can imagine...
You have to make time for them even though you don't have much time for yourself...  being a parent and an idol is not as easy as it sounds..

"Take care guys! Sleep well!.. see you tomorrow in the evening.." Namjoon said and walked to his apartment with Jin by his side, both tired from performing for hours..

They all greeted each other and made their way to their homes to get some good rest..

..

Jungkook and Jimin entered their apartment and got greeted by two women in their mid forties waiting for them, they were the babysitters..

"Sir... your son is not willing to go to bed, he's still awake but very tired from playing almost all day... and your daughters insisted on sleeping in your bed.." One of the ladies immediately said.. she looked very concerned..

"Oh no.. it's two in the morning.. where is he?.." Jimin asked worried and gave his jacket to Jungkook..

"We're sorry sirs ... we did not want to force the kids, they were really nice the whole time.. but then as the night came they started to miss you a lot.. he's in the play corner.. not wanting to be moved... we really apologize... "

"No,no please don't apologize. You did your job well.. " Jimin quickly added and looked at Jungkook to pay them for the day while he went to check on Jae-hyun.

"Go get him.. I got this.."Jungkook said

Jimin nodded and left quickly..
...

Jimin walked into the kids their room and quickly noticed Jae-hyun was lying on the playing plaid in the play corner.

The sudden guilt of having to leave them at home hit him.. he felt so bad...

"Baby... " Jimin softly called and picked Jae-eun up in his arms.. The little didn't protest a bit..

"Eomma.. " Jae-hyun grabbed Jimin's shirt collar and snuggled in Jimin's chest.. the little one was almost asleep but still tried to open his eyes to make sure it was Jimin.. and once he was sure, he snuggled more to Jimin, softly rubbing his eyes..

"Yes baby.. let's go sleep okay?.." Jimin grabbed all their favorites blankets from the beds and went to his room where the girls were sleeping..
..

"Oh no.. did you two wake up too?.."
The girls were also awake now and in Jungkook's lap, he was trying to calm them down by hugging them..

Jimin sat down with Jae-hyun still snuggled to him.. "Hey.. it's okay baby, we're home now.. " Jimin opened his arms and let both girls snuggle up to him aswell..

Jungkook sighed and sat down next to Jimin, he softly patted their backs to get them to sleep again..

"Is he okay?.." Jungkook rubbed Jae-hyun's back softly

"He is.. he was too sleepy to say anything.."
Jungkook kept rubbing Jae-hyun's back..

"I didn't think they wouldn't sleep.." Jungkook said, tears making their way out.

"Hey.. Yeobo... it's okay.. they missed us.. we'll make it up to them tomorrow.."

"But.. we have so many events coming up.. will it be like this every time?.."